JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't put them on anything yet, but I just got this delivered for those who want to play along at home with the television show.

I haven't put them on anything yet, but I just got this delivered for those who want to play along at home with the television show.

Great website name!

Have buddy that grows all sorts of weird exotic peppers. He made some purée of these peppers and called it salsa. I took a tiny little taste and thought I had an out of body experience it was that hot.

Have buddy that grows all sorts of weird exotic peppers. He made some purée of these peppers and called it salsa. I took a tiny little taste and thought I had an out of body experience it was that hot.

Last company I worked for my super had a similar experience courtesy of my hot sauce.
We had daily production meetings in my shop. I had a bag of chips on the shop table. A fresh bottle of my hot sauce next to the chips. As everyone gathered for the meeting folks were asking about it and tasting.
In comes my super. Sees the chips and hot sauce. Immediately blurts out "Looks tasty, can I have some?". Grabs a couple chips and soaks them with the hot sauce. A couple guys tried to slow him down, he replied "I ain't a pussy".
Down the hatch they went. He went from white to red and back to white. Finally settling in at pink. Sweating profusely. Blood shot eyes after 60 seconds. Then gasped, finally.
When he finally gathered himself, his only statement "Meeting over with. I can't function right now." o_O

Not sure what sauce the local bar uses, but it comes in 1-5. Anything more than 3 makes my butt feel like this:

3E9D2AC0-86BB-4FF9-8B23-9FC4E7076618.jpeg

Sriracha hot sauce, a sweet pepper sauce. These days this is my default hot sauce, it doesn't bother me and its replaced the Tabasco that I've used for decades.

Anything hotter... well my tongue can take it, but the rest of the digestive tract cant handle it.

1204144.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top