JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To me......

WA passing legislation via Referendum is stupid. Dare I say that.......SOME voters are not up to the task to make complex decisions.

Think about it.......
I vote FOR something.
BUT THEN......
My vote could be canceled by some idiot drug addict on the street corner looking to color in a block on a ballot sheet. Wait a second......can he/she even read and comprehend what's happening here?

Take I-1639 as an example. How many here had taken no real interest and voted for it. Rrrright..... under the guise/promise that it would make WA safer and keep a prohibited person from a purchase of an "assault rifle(s)." Only later.....they were surprised when they found out.....how it changed the purchase requirements to own a simple Ruger 10/22.

At least with an elected legislature......
Well, there is a greater possibility that we're dealing with "somewhat educated/illeligent people" that can read and comprehend a complex issue.

Aloha, Mark

PS......the Legislature (and the voters) needs to get back to the basics of the CONSTITUTION. Either they believe in it or if they want to change it....

Last Edited:
To me......

WA passing legislation via Referendum is stupid. Dare I say that.......SOME voters are not up to the task to make complex decisions.

Think about it.......
I vote FOR something.
BUT THEN......
My vote could be canceled by some idiot drug addict on the street corner looking to color in a block on a ballot sheet. Wait a second......can he/she even read and comprehend what's happening here?

Take I-1639 as an example. How many here had taken no real interest and voted for it. Rrrright..... under the guise/promise that it would make WA safer and keep a prohibited person from a purchase of an "assault rifle(s)." Only later.....they were surprised when they found out.....how it changed the purchase requirements to own a simple Ruger 10/22.

At least with an elected legislature......
Well, there is a greater possibility that we're dealing with "somewhat educated/illeligent people" that can read and comprehend a complex issue.

Aloha, Mark

PS......the Legislature (and the voters) needs to get back to the basics of the CONSTITUTION. Either they believe in it or if they want to change it....

I sincerely doubt many, if anyone at all here voted for I-1639. And as for politicians having a greater possibility of being educated/intelligent... Oh brother :rolleyes:
"Shoulder things that go up" (When asked what a barrel shroud was). "Just fire your shotgun through the door."
How about "This is a ghost gun. This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second" " My fear is that the whole island (Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize"
Wait wait! What about "Guns kill 93 million people a day."
And I haven't even quoted AOC yet

What about these "Intelligent/educated" politicians inability to understand the simple line :The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.?

How did you decide that the empty suits that make up most of the legislative branch know anything beyond what their high dollar donors tell them?

Last Edited:
I sincerely doubt many, if anyone at all here voted for I-1639. And as for politicians having a greater possibility of being educated/intelligent... Oh brother :rolleyes:
"Shoulder things that go up" (When asked what a barrel shroud was). "Just fire your shotgun through the door."
How about "This is a ghost gun. This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second" " My fear is that the whole island (Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize"
Wait wait! What about "Guns kill 93 million people a day."
And I haven't even quoted AOC yet

What about these "Intelligent/educated" politicians inability to understand the simple line :The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.?

How did you decide that the empty suits that make up most of the legislative branch know anything beyond what their high dollar donors tell them?

I did say......"greater possibility."

But well.....don't blame me. The pickings are slim sometimes. And, no matter what party they are from, I don't make it a point to vote for "stupid politicians" (or don't try to anyway). Though it's funny how half the population and more in some places.....DO.

Bottom line: it's your vote.

Besides.....it's been said many times (by myself included) that......

We got the best politicians that money can buy.

LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads