JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many of you have commented that the server has been unresponsive and slow in the last few days, something I've noticed too. I tracked down the source of the problem today, and it turned out we were way over our allowed CPU usage on the server, caused by all the SQL queries from normal forum use. We were around 39% over, something I really didn't expect to happen so quickly. However, that's a good thing, as it' means the site is growing :D

I went ahead and doubled our hosting plan, and as I'm sure you can tell the forum is quick and responsive once again. I know it's not going to last as the site grows, but for the time being we should be good to go. My guess is they're going to have to move us to a dedicated server once we break 250-300 users.

Enjoy! :s0155:

Haha I wish I was rich, I barely make ends meet. This is something I feel is worth it though, and I have hopes of one day making this site pay for itself.

I've been brainstorming different methods for generating some revenue. T-Shirts and other swag are one method I've been thinking about. I also have a few people interested in advertising already, so I'll probably throw up a few ads once we get things rolling. Any other ideas are much appreciated :D

Just set up a paypal donate button.. I am sure people will donate a buck or 2...
I know some websites if you donate a certain amount, lets Say $10 then you get designated as a member..

your Name might be a different color, or you get a banner under your name!

NOT POSTWHORE!

Looks like I spoke too soon, as we're still having issues. This will be resolved as soon as possible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top