JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You mean like the CDC saying that any death that MIGHT be COVID-19-related should be listed as a COVID-19 death, whether there is any evidence or not??

Again testing so we understand what the situation is , everyone should be getting tested at this point. This thing has been proven to be highly contagious, can live on surfaces for days, and has been mutating at a high rate. 40 different strains were identified in patients in Iceland .

That should be enough for anyone to realize we are going to be dealing with this for a very long time, and we need to know who has been infected, who is asymptomatic (superspreaders) , who has recovered, and who has died from this bug. That is the only way to manage and it minimize the damage it will do.

I am not even a virologist or pathologist and I know this after a month of research.

Last Edited:
November 2002 SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) the disease first appeared in China
March 30, 2013 avian influenza A H7N9 First case in China
December 2019 CoronaVirus first appeared in China
Does anyone else consider this a biological attack on us, whether through intent or accident/incompetence?
Makes me wonder what China will release on us next.

November 2002 SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) the disease first appeared in China
March 30, 2013 avian influenza A H7N9 First case in China
December 2019 CoronaVirus first appeared in China
Does anyone else consider this a biological attack on us, whether through intent or accident/incompetence?
Makes me wonder what China will release on us next.
It is not just us - its a lot of countries being impacted.

"Makes me wonder what China will release on us next?"

"If" it was intentional, China prior to this was struggling due to tariffs, many factories were low output or closed in some cities, causing ripple effects of financial woes for the populace. How better to compete globally than to release a bug that they already knew how to prepare for and were willing to accept the predicted losses involved with doing so. As long as the rest of the competing world could be caught unaware are unprepared. This might create power/economic vacuums that potentially they could fill in the resulting fallout. The Chinese government was very interested in keeping this virus under wraps and were harassing any citizen who would bring attention to its spread. "The world cant blame us for setting the world on "fire" because it started here first, we are victims". Who knows what the truth is, we may never know.

As to the lack of cases in hospitals here, its a dammed if you do dammed if you dont scenario. Lockdown early resulting in few cases, people think you overreacted and caused undue financial stress. Lockdown to late and overwhelm the hospitals and many dead, people will say you didnt act soon enough.

truth-is-out-there-x-files-poster.jpg

Aloha, Mark

I do things my way.
How anyone else does, that's their business.
When others decide their way needs to be mine, I'll deal with that in the most logical sense, and well being.

I posted this in another thread, with no response. I'll post it here. The Snake Oil flows.

Odd, you mean you people (ah, including me) have doubts as to the credibility of our experts who yesterday said something that utterly contradicts what they say today (think masks)...those kinda doubts?

And, if someone dies of a heart attack or terminal cancer or what have you....call it CV19 anyway?

Those kinda doubts...?

A world leading economist (ok, he pretends to be one and has been spectacularly wrong in the distant, but not all that distant past) namely Dr. Fouchi who is listened to for economic acumen and bam down goes the economy, you mean those kinda doubts?

I'll stop - You get my drift and the natives are going to rebel.

You can fool some of the people, etc.

I do things my way.
How anyone else does, that's their business.
When others decide their way needs to be mine, I'll deal with that in the most logical sense, and well being.

I posted this in another thread, with no response. I'll post it here. The Snake Oil flows.
Pure coincidence
Like the 9/11 hijacker's passport found on the street, below the burning tower.

It's weird that according to some, the fix for this (universal basic income, universal healthcare, more free stuff and other items on the leftist wishlist) is the same as the fix for global warming. What a crazy coincidence.

The country is demanding we need a hug even if we don't.

It's an election year.

And China is either attacking us on purpose or is just the nastiest unclean, unkept, screwballs on Mother Earth.

We need to vacate China "for good"!
And boycott every one of there companies and businesses in the usa as well..

We are seeing the same thing here. The hospitals have had to furlough a lot of help or put them in other places since they stopped a lot of what they did. So now everyone is in a holding pattern. The people in charge of who works and who does not are showing how much they really care about life and death. Many of course do not want to see this so they ignore it. Still seems strange to me that its perfectly safe to let 30 people sit on a bus but 5 people can't go to a craft store. 1 guy who cuts grass for a living can't do that but State, city, county workers can go cut grass and that is safe. Got to hand it to the people who are trying to use this as a power grab. They got a hell of a lot of people to put their head in the sand and pretend what is happening right in front of them is really not happening. <shrug> Again people are going to get the Government they deserve and cry and scream when they get it:s0054:

The country is demanding we need a hug even if we don't.

It's an election year.

And China is either attacking us on purpose or is just the nastiest unclean, unkept, screwballs on Mother Earth.

We need to vacate China "for good"!
And boycott every one of there companies and businesses in the usa as well..
When this is over It would be great if we did start to pull out of there but it's not going to happen. People have way too short memories. We could slowly start to put manufacturing in other places but this will cost money and take time. Soon after this is over a lot of people will just want to go back to the same old same old. Sad but that's just the way it is.

The problem with testing everyone is that if you are not symptomatic and get tested, you get your negative result and think that means something. All it means is that you did not have covid 7 days ago when you got swabbed. As soon as you walk out that door the test result is meaningless, because now you might get infected and won't know it. If you test positive, it doesn't change anything about your treatment. Go home and get over it as best you can. Only if you have serious respiratory issues would the test add any value and change your care. Lastly, the place that performs outpatient testing is a central location for actually spreading the disease. That is not a place that I would even want to go.

If you are sick, stay home. If you are not sick, stay home. If you are having significant respiratory issues, go to the hospital and get tested.

I am perfectly content with the statistics not being complete.

I've asked this question several times and not seen a direct answer:

WHY DID NO ONE SHUT DOWN THE PLANET IN 2017-2018 WHEN 60+ THOUSAND AMERICANS DIED FROM THE FLU...AND WHY DID NONE OF THOSE POSTING IN THE 2000 POST CV THREAD EMOTE THE SAME WAY...BACK THEN when I personally suffered through that same flu that killed more than our dear CV-1984 has worldwide.

I've asked this question several times and not seen a direct answer:

WHY DID NO ONE SHUT DOWN THE PLANET IN 2017-2018 WHEN 60+ THOUSAND AMERICANS DIED FROM THE FLU...AND WHY DID NONE OF THOSE POSTING IN THE 2000 POST CV THREAD EMOTE THE SAME WAY...BACK THEN when I personally suffered through that same flu that killed more than our dear CV-1984 has worldwide.

You didn't pick your number:

How many folks should die needlessly before someone thinks "yup, there might ACTUALLY be a problem?"

Then asks "Why didn't anyone do something about it?"

10,000?

20,000?

50,000?

How many?

Pick one. Just one. Or heck pick a range if you'd like.

Go on.

You don't mind bandying about others demise, so just go ahead and let folks know how many is "good" to you, before you may PERHAPS see that there MIGHT be a problem that folks (the world over) are all telling fanciful stories about.

Yes, everyone across the globe are just making this up to shut down global economies.

You are correct.

Absolutely.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews