JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
People who believe in vaccination are tolerant of the message changing.
Remember when the message was that vaccinated people would be definitely protected? That message was being distributed right up until about 2 months ago.
Somehow, no one seems bothered that the message made an about face, restrictions being re-applied to them after being vaccinated? Those people just go ahead with the new narrative.....
I feel people will accept as many changes in the narrative as possible as long as one part of the narrative remains consistent: that they feel justified in some way to be intolerable jerks to people on the other side of their truths. I think that's all that matters, "us against them" justification, no matter how many times the "facts" change.
I can understand when they (call it left-leaning or people tolerant of vax that are not left leaning) take issue with those who bring up conspiracy theories, unproven theories that only show up in far-right publications. I get it. But when their own news streams, that help them form their conclusions and truths are chasing their own tails....how the heck do people still fall in line??
Not pointing fingers at those who got the jab but at first look it seems it's a self centered selfishness that we need to give up our freedoms so they can be safe. So why not our guns too so they can be safe and our vehicles so they can be safe from climate change? How about we give up capitalism so they can be safe from poverty? Slippery slope and unworthy of the American dream.

Got to chuckle when someone says grow up crybaby and get your jab so I can be safe from you. Just keep a safe distance and it will all be fine and stay out of the hospital if you want to live. :D

Not pointing fingers at those who got the jab but at first look it seems it's a self centered selfishness that we need to give up our freedoms so they can be safe. So why not our guns too so they can be safe and our vehicles so they can be safe from climate change? How about we give up capitalism so they can be safe from poverty? Slippery slope and unworthy of the American dream.

Got to chuckle when someone says grow up crybaby and get your jab so I can be safe from you. Just keep a safe distance and it will all be fine and stay out of the hospital if you want to live. :D
"So why not our guns too so they can be safe and our vehicles so they can be safe from climate change? How about we give up capitalism so they can be safe from poverty? Slippery slope and unworthy of the American dream."

Exactly! The same argument for helping your fellow man by taking the vaccine can be made for all of the examples you listed. So it may appear selfish to some that I don't want to take the vaccine but I am actually doing them a favor by supporting our freedom of choice by example.

"So why not our guns too so they can be safe and our vehicles so they can be safe from climate change? How about we give up capitalism so they can be safe from poverty? Slippery slope and unworthy of the American dream."

Exactly! The same argument for helping your fellow man by taking the vaccine can be made for all of the examples you listed. So it may appear selfish to some that I don't want to take the vaccine but I am actually doing them a favor by supporting our freedom of choice by example.
The fear is so bad that people can't think straight anymore. That's a big takeaway from covid, people will take a jab that ain't a vaccine and ain't been approved because the media has frightened the herd. Herd thinking hasn't been good when it's afraid.

Some other pros of covid pandemic might include:

Investors have made oodles of money in stay at home stocks, pharma stocks, etc.

Many people who got enhanced unemployment benefits have drastically increased their income to labor output ratios.

Many people, companies, hospitals, politicians, etc have made oodles of money from the pandemic relief funds.

Big Pharma has been able to introduce their mRNA vaccines to the human market with much less resistance than they would have had pre-pandemic.

There are plenty of negatives but there is almost always a bright side.

Try this for me.

This is the PARADYM-HF study.

This study is a very well known study and one that is very easy to interpret that compares Angiotensin-Neprilysin inhibition vs enalapril in treatment of heart failure. Every medical student should know about this study.

Here are your questions to determine if you know how to adequately assess a study to see if it is a good one

1. How do you determine if a study is adequality powered and high quality?
  2. what are the major problems with this study (this is very easy and a first year medical student should be able to point this out)?
  3. Is this study enough evidence on its own to change your treatment recommendations in patients with HFrEF from an ACE inhibitor to angiotensin-neprilysin? Would you also recommend it for HFpEF?

Now you guys are posting study after study for your confirmation bias. But I'm pretty sure you guys are not capable of adequately interpreting and reading a study and also not able to use studies to adequately and safely treat patients.

So this one is an easy one to tell us if you know how to interpret the studies you are posting.

It's an absolute fact that from Fauci, to the MSM, to our politicians, multiple things that were reported and portrayed to be absolute fact, has been shown to be demonstrably 100% false. Everyone of us should have some scepticism about what the official narrative is.

At the end of the day, I have no contempt towards those that come to a different conclusion than me, except when they try and use force against me to bend me to their way of thinking.

Like I said in lots of other threads, I had Covid. All the data is saying that I'm at least, if not possibly many times as protected as the vaccinated. There are still those that think I should be excluded from society until I yield for the "greater good".

That's my situation, and my choice. We each should have the freedom to determine what's right for us. I'm not going to tell anybody else whats right for them.

What arrogance that some think they have the wisdom and authority to try and use blanket mandates and force for everyone.

Try this for me.

This study is a very well known study and one that is very easy to interpret that compares Angiotensin-Neprilysin inhibition vs enalapril in treatment of heart failure. Every medical student should know about this study.

Here are your questions to determine if you know how to adequately assess a study to see if it is a good one

2. what are the major problems with this study (this is very easy and a first year medical student should be able to point this out)?
  3. Is this study enough evidence on its own to change your treatment recommendations in patients with HFrEF from an ACE inhibitor to angiotensin-neprilysin? Would you also recommend it for HFpEF?

Now you guys are posting study after study for your confirmation bias. But I'm pretty sure you guys are not capable of adequately interpreting and reading a study and also not able to use studies to adequately and safely treat patients.

So this one is an easy one to tell us if you know how to interpret the studies you are posting.
I would throw in some Ivermectin with the LCZ696 and that should produce even better outcomes:)

Try this for me.

I'm not going to pretend to know what I'm talking about (I drive machines for a living), but since Ivermectin has been long known to have benefits treating other RNA viruses like Zika, yellow fever, Dengue etc, why is it dismissed at being kooky when proposed for treating Covid?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads