JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a friend who had a crazy neighbor that didn't like cats, so this neighbor would stand on his porch and bark at my friend's cats. As you can imagine, the cats were REALLY impressed!

As I recall, when the neighbor's kids started barking at cats (when their dad wasn't home to do the barking) my buddy went out and said something like "don't bark at the cats. " Not too threatening, but it worked. Then my buddy only had to put up with daddy barking.

I can just see some man out there barking at the cats. LOL

That'd be a YouTube viral video these days lol.:p

22 years ago I was moving out of a duplex back in with the crazy ex wife . The neighbors cat walked into to my place right after I had finished cleaning it and took a big crap on the middle of my floor. I asked my then wife to go over and ask them to keep their cat inside. I finished up, grabbed my 1911 off the shelf in the closet and walked outside to see my then wife on top of the neighbors wife beating her to a pulp just as the Israeli Army had trained her to do. The neighbor lady had no idea who she just to to go "F" herself. So I walk up to pull my buzzsaw off the other girl and her husband walks out with a baseball bat. The 1911 points to his head. "Get your bubblegum off my bubblegum and we'll be going" ... Alls well that ends well.

I would refer you gentlemen to the various works of George Hayduke, strictly For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Rather dated now, but they helped keep me sane through junior-high and haaagh-screwel--not through implementation, but just knowing that the only thing between the little pricks tormenting me and spectacular ruin was my deeming them so insignificant as to not merit such attention. (As I told a similar character on the college paper who attempted a coup against the young lady Editor-in-Chief I was protecting, "Right now you're not Worth The Paperwork. If you know what's good for you you'll STAY that way.")

I was too little to remember this one, but my folks were having problems with a neighbors adult kids partying down way too much & on weeknights.

This was the '70's and my folks aren't too uptight, so it must have been REALLY BAD.

Anyways, one night after the neighbors had finally passed out, my dad tossed an M80 firework (when they were real, like a quarter stick of dynamite) into there backyard. Another neighbor called the police, a bunch of them were carted off...

No more problems from that neighbor...

Anyways, one night after the neighbors had finally passed out, my dad tossed an M80 firework (when they were real, like a quarter stick of dynamite) into there backyard. Another neighbor called the police, a bunch of them were carted off...

My undergrad is in chemistry and in the old pre 9/11 days I'd make fireworks for special occasions. Lets just call them "special fireworks" . I will just say that until you've set off an actual quarter stick of dynamite you might think that a flash powder firecracker might approach the power of dynamite. It doesnt. Not by a long shot. Even the detonator cap that sets off the dynamite is much more powerful than an old school M80 or seal bomb.

My undergrad is in chemistry and in the old pre 9/11 days I'd make fireworks for special occasions. Lets just call them "special fireworks" . I will just say that until you've set off an actual quarter stick of dynamite you might think that a flash powder firecracker might approach the power of dynamite. It doesnt. Not by a long shot. Even the detonator cap that sets off the dynamite is much more powerful than an old school M80 or seal bomb.

Yup.

My Dad put himself thru undergrad working at a quarry, later went on for his MS Chemistry. He also used to hand reload as well...I'm pretty sure he came up with an interesting M80.

The house behind me was forclosed on YEARS ago and passed around/traded among out of state equity holding groups like a commodity with absolutely no property management...

This old Latina slag and her 4-5 welfare babies (she herself said she had them to get government money) has been a squatter in that house for years, paying no rent whatsoever. She also turns tricks for money, so you can imagine how feral the kids are....

For a while one of the older ones who fancys himself as a gangbanger used to play crappy mariachi music in the backyard (adjacent my back yard) at quite rude levels for hours on end, everyday. I started out nice by requesting it be turned down and more or less got the response of "GFY"....

No problem... I brought out some rather large speakers (w/14" woofers), set them up on the roof of my shed overlooking their backyard , pointed them at their house and proceeded to pump the lovely and relaxing tunes of the likes of Slipknot, Static-X, Pantera, Motörhead, Iron Maiden (etc) at window shattering sound levels for 8-hours straight....

After the 8-hours were over, as I took down the speakers, they were in their backyard looking at up me (on my roof) all dazed and shell-shocked... never heard another F-ing dose of that mariachi crap since.

I love being ME! ;)

:D

The house behind me was forclosed on YEARS ago and passed around/traded among out of state equity holding groups like a commodity with absolutely no property management...

This old Latina slag and her 4-5 welfare babies (she herself said she had them to get government money) has been a squatter in that house for years, paying no rent whatsoever. She also turns tricks for money, so you can imagine how feral the kids are....

For a while one of the older ones who fancys himself as a gangbanger used to play crappy mariachi music in the backyard (adjacent my back yard) at quite rude levels for hours on end, everyday. I started out nice by requesting it be turned down and more or less got the response of "GFY"....

No problem... I brought out some rather large speakers (w/14" woofers), set them up on the roof of my shed overlooking their backyard , pointed them at their house and proceeded to pump the lovely and relaxing tunes of the likes of Slipknot, Static-X, Pantera, Motörhead, Iron Maiden (etc) at window shattering sound levels for 8-hours straight....

After the 8-hours were over, as I took down the speakers, they were in their backyard looking at up me (on my roof) all dazed and shell-shocked... never heard another F-ing dose of that mariachi crap since.

I love being ME! ;)

:D

Gotta fight fire with Fire sometimes:D

Newer homeowner here for about 2 years. My wife and I are the youngest couple in our neighborhood (by far) and we got wierd stares for the first few months when we initially moved in. This past summer, our daughter came home crying because a truck was speeding by as she was playing with her friends. She said the man had told them to get the f-bomb out of the street and got out of the car trying to yell at the one male friend for raising his hands in the air at their defense. These are all 5th graders btw. The boys father came out and confronted the man and he ended up telling the father it was the girls he was after. Later, I find out the truck driver lives 2 houses down from me. Before knowing, I had warned other neighbors about the incident on a neighborhood forum not referencing anybody by name. The man and his wife apparently came forward and cursed us out for mentioning the incident. My wife and I ended up going to their house to talk it out. The man apologized and all was good saying if I ever need anything goes just holler, yaddah yaddah. Couple hours after, we see them drive by, we waive, and they look at us and mug us. Within the next few weeks after, we try to waive at them when we see them but they do the same thing. We hear them talk crap about us to our other neighbors and now we give up. They are really popular amongst our neighbors so it's a bit uncomfortable at times but we just do our own thing and don't let it bug us. And really, we are introverts anyhow so it really doesn't bug us one bit :cool:

I had neighbors who had drunken screaming matches that would start at about 6pm and go well into the night. I took incredible pleasure in mowing my lawn at first light, naturally I'd start on my lawn by their side, and curiously something always came up that prevented me from doing the other neighbor's side until a couple of hours passed :-D.

I suppose the Fartjar that mysteriously found its way into a stinker of a prof's office could be useful here... Trust me, I only saw the aftermath three days later and it was still positively vile in there.

Reads of a pissin match goin on here among neighbors. I had several issues from some. Some, I rather keep to myself, just how I dealt with it. It's been too many years, and it's behind me. No need to be a braggert in my case. I just tend too, what needs tendin too. ;)

Okay, since a couple of you liked the Fartjar, the story...

Back in college, I had the reputation of being an untapped natural-gas reserve that could power the whole town. A pre-med friend (yeah, she was cute... almost all the trouble I've gotten into in my life had a pretty girl in the middle of it LOL) asked me to supply a sample for a class project, so I took to harvesting my flatulence (not just any, the nasty bubble-up-from-underwater-in-tub-or-pool kind) by letting 'em percolate into an upside-down mason jar. (Trick: jar goes into the water rightside up, flip once full of water, bring back up. Collect gas, cap while still inverted and underwater when done with that session. Store lid-down. Repeat as needed--other than putting jar into water inverted for fillings two and after--until methane completely displaces H2O from container and again seal while underwater.)

So this jar is waiting for delivery in my locker in the computer lab--locker gets a forcible entry, and the jar is the only thing taken. You've already seen the rest in another thread. :eek: :eek:mg: :wtf: LOL Three days after the Great Outgassing, it still smelled like something unholy crawled up somebody's arse and died in there... If I'd known what was gonna go down I'd have planted a camera to get the Kodak Moment of disgust from getting almost an entire quarter's effluvium in one massive arse-to-nose blast.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top