JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an extra set of Hornday 223 full length die set for sale. I lucked out and found some on the internet and ordered a set. I forgot that I had some on back order and received them also. I will take $70.00 for the set. I have noticed on e-bay some are going for over $100.00. These are still in the box never been opened. You can send in for free 100 bullets, you only pay for shipping of $6.95.

Ah..
I was a little confused when I read this the first time. Thought maybe they had some new high-speed supper die set made from unobtainiem or something..
I get it now..
Just a gouger. wholesale sports here still has som Redding for way less//

Ah..
I was a little confused when I read this the first time. Thought maybe they had some new high-speed supper die set made from unobtainiem or something..
I get it now..
Just a gouger. wholesale sports here still has som Redding for way less//

Glad I wasn't the only one that saw it that way. I picked up a set at Cabela's a few weeks ago for about $32 plus tax. Just got my box of bullets too. Total out of pocket, if you consider the price of a box of 150 gr 30 cal interbond SP's was less than $20

Maybe, with all the "hoarding" going on it's time to set up a "Rental Site" for die sets.

To certaideaf, if you want these dies you can e-mail me at [email protected]. Some of you think that the price is high, but they cost me $60.00 and I figure that it is worth something for the mailing. If you think that these are high just check e-bay. One thing you can get these now and start reloading. If a person doesn't mind waiting a long time then you may get them cheaper. The place that I got these dies were out of stock within a couple days.

I hope your family member makes good use of them.

I wonder if he has another family member that needs a set. I've got a well used set of Lee .223 dies I could probably be enticed to part with. By now they should be worth $100 or so. After all, they are "User Tested". :cool:

As it is, Lee is only 4 weeks behind. They don't waste any time polishing their dies like other companies.

But why do I (as well as others I have read) have such an issue with the Hornaday sizing die?

The pistol dies I have from them are Awesome!

The rifle dies (particularly the 30-06) sticks... A LOT! (Yes I lube it, yes I know what I am doing with the lube.) Dont have any troubles with any other brand, but the hornaday rifle...
And stuck cases suck!!!

And this going rate though I should blow the dust off them and see if I can still get $60 a set!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top