JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hornady presses sold, but still have a lot of powder, primers and bullets left for sale. 04D682F2-74F8-4621-A6F1-8AD1BAEBA9D4.jpeg 108D898A-64D9-4ABF-BD15-C62C4BE14C1B.jpeg 5FA800D0-CD6F-4097-A8B5-568761A2B004.jpeg E4B4C0A5-AD40-4491-9DF4-9924CCF21B55.jpeg $50...I am the owner of Carter Cutlery, a local Bladesmithing factory where we hand forge some of the world's finest knives in the Japanese tradition. I reloaded ammo in my free time for years for relaxation and fun. My interests have shifted and now I wish to divulge of my equipment and supplies. Please contact me if you would like to see any of the items below, which I will sell at a very reasonable price, and the more you buy, the larger discount I will entertain. There is simply not enough time to price out everything that I have for sale. As a starting point, figure 50% off of fair market value for reloading equipment, and 10-20% off fair market value for factory new ammunition and factory new components.

I have, for sale:
Hornady progressive press, used and a little rusty but fully functional
Hornady single stage press, ditto.
Standard caliber shell holder and plates:
Tens of thousands of premium primers:
Small pistol
Large pistol
Large pistol magnum
Small rifle
Large rifle
Large rifle magnum
Hundreds of pounds of Hodgedon powder:
H380
H4350
H1000
H414
H110
BL-C(2)
H4895
Trail Boss
Thousands of premium reloading bullets:
Others

Also for sale is factory ammunition below wholesale cost. I will soon be listing choice wheelguns and other firearms for sale as well. Feel free to inquire.

Murray Carter 503-816-6556 (text message best)

Last Edited:
Does every individual item need a price? Or is there an acceptable way to get around that?

Good question. And I realize this one is somewhat unique in that it contains such a multiplicity of items. The rule states:

All want to sell ads are required to have a price
We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.
I don't see any reason why some, or all, of the items couldn't be lumped into one price.

Anyway, I hope that helps. If I may be of assistance, I am at your service. :)

Please consider this, and other consistent feedback since I posted...6 buyers so far, all excellent feedback:

"Murray is a stand up guy! He's got a large amount of items that he's going through to inventory and price. In the meantime, if you're interested in anything, best to shoot him a text message and get a conversation started. He is very fair on price and again, an all-around stand up guy that is great to deal with! Thanks Murray!"

So, I made contact with the seller. Items I requested were definitely not "20-50% off of items compared to fair market value".

In the beginning with such a large list I could see where I could afford a guy a little leeway but now considering the items are really not "20-50% off of items compared to fair market value" I'm of a feeling the guy should list the prices so paying/supporting members arent wasting a bunch of time.

What say you SKrueger?
From all six buyers so far, I have received feedback such as this:

"Murray is a stand up guy! He's got a large amount of items that he's going through to inventory and price. In the meantime, if you're interested in anything, best to shoot him a text message and get a conversation started. He is very fair on price and again, an all-around stand up guy that is great to deal with! Thanks Murray!"

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.