JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
9mm
City
Snohomish
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've had this gathering dust in my garage for far too long, I keep telling myself I'll use it but 3 kid and a business and life dictates otherwise...

Hornady single stage kit, manual scale, dies for 9mm and .45, 100 hp 9mm bullets, a somewhat full box of 9mm TCJ bullets (maybe 200?), a bucket of stuff, lots of shell holders, and 6 boxes of once-fired .308 brass I held onto.

Must take everything pictured, I don't really have time to separate into a bunch of different sales.

I haven't been following reloading stuff in quite a while, so I am also having a hard time knowing what this is worth. Looking online it seems like it's around $600-700 to get all of this stuff new, so I'll start asking at $500 or best offer and see who's interested! Shoot me a PM, I'm in Snohomish, WA (I could ship, but it will probably be pricey due to the weight and how much I'd have to pad everything...).

I'd prefer to sell so I can buy more ammo, but always have an open mind to trades as well if it's something I'm interested in of similar value.

20220807_150500.jpg 20220807_145844.jpg 20220807_145853.jpg 20220807_145804.jpg 20220807_145831.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top