JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Works ok. Don't rush it or you'll stick a case. Spray the cases and wait at least as long as it says on the bottle. I think it's a minute. If you try to size before the lube sets up, you'll hate it. Trust me on this one. Otherwise, it's fine.

You have to give all spray lubes a couple of minutes for the solvents to flash off and allow the lube to work.
For me, it is simply too thick. I can't use it in my case collator as it tends to gum up the process.
For bottleneck cartridges, I stick to what has worked 100% for over 40 years--an RCBS lube pad with RCBS lube.
For the few times when I feel a need to lube a straight-wall case, I prefer Lee lube dissolved in water, Frankfort Arsenal spray lube, or Dillon spray lube (and, again, a couple of minutes to flash off).

I use it for pistol cases like 357 Sig. Works great.
waiting time is key.
For rifle cases, however its nothing but:

$_3.JPG udderlysmoothuddercream.jpg

After 30 years of imperial case lube and all the others I now use Hornady one shot for most all reloading except for the really big cases like 300 Weatherby etc. Its just to easy to spray 50 or so cases at once, roll them 180 and spray again. Too easy. It does not take much. I am careful not to spray too much on the the shoulders and necks. Hope this helps.

Love it. I use it on 30-06, 223 and 30-30 with good results. Sometimes I find if it sits too long on the 223 cases I need to reapply it so I just run slightly smaller batches. Using RCBS dies. 30-30 are not very strong cases and using this has helped with not destroying shoulders.

i like it...i put 400-500 .223 in a gal zip lock and spray in the bag then mix it around. works great for that. noticed it works better on .223 or smaller rifle brass. i use rcbs lube for anything larger.

I used it for a while but had too many stuck cases. I started using more and didnt have as many stuck cases but was going through a lot of it. I started using imperial wax and spend a lot less on it, it lasts forever, and have only had one stuck case.

I have been using it for 5+ years. There is such a thing as using too much, both on the cases and in die. I put the brass head-up in a Frankford Arsenal reloading tray and spray quickly and lightly, in from each direction. Then I flip them over and do the same, making sure to get some inside the neck. Having cleaned the die after its last use with Powder Blast, I do a squirt in it. Let it sit a minute, and it's rock and roll. I've learned how to optimally setup the resizing/decapping die, as I've found that putting the expander/decapping pin spindle lower helps lessen the overall tension in the die and puts the neck through expansion separately from the resizing; I've had very few stuck cases after that, and no need to strong-arm a case at all.
I also length trim/debur/brush ream rifle cases in a drill press, and a quick swipe with 00 steel wool takes off any remaining lube and polishes the brass nicely.

I mostly reload pistol brass. To cut down on die scratching the cases I put the cases in a small bucket and one-shot the brass before resizing; give the bucket a few shakes and they're ready to go. One-shot is also an excellent dry lubricant for the press piston that otherwise collects primer residue if a wet grease is used.

Never again.

2oz of PURE lanolin
14oz 98% isopropyl alcohol

I had more issues with Onebubblegum

Ideal for rifle brass. Make sure u spray at least 3 sides and let it dry for at least 2-3 min.

I use it exclusively for rifle brass. Highly recommended.

I agree completely. Great stuff. When I first started reloading I tried RCBS lube and pad. Found it difficult to get just the right amount applied but found that it was very easy to apply way to much. I am sure that you guys that use the RCBS stuff have it figured out but I switched to One Shot and have been very happy with the results.

2oz of PURE lanolin
14oz 98% isopropyl alcohol

This x1000. Works every time never had another stuck case since switching. Also the cost is incredibly less. One bottle of lanolin off amazon is 10 dollars. Isopropyl alcohol from Fred Meyers is 1.99. I've only made one batch so far and have lubed over 10,000 rounds of 223 and I still haven't made a new batch yet.

I like Imperial Sizing lube been using it for years for precision hand loading pistol and rifle cases. Any thing that gets run thru the 550 Dillon gets Hornaday One Shot or 90% alcohol and olive oil.

Love it - it's all I use.

For handgun brass I put the brass in a large plastic bag and spray inside of the bag and then just shake the bag a few times and then let it dry. Uses less spray and gets a more even coat this way.

Love it - it's all I use.

For handgun brass I put the brass in a large plastic bag and spray inside of the bag and then just shake the bag a few times and then let it dry. Uses less spray and gets a more even coat this way.

Can you post a video of you shaking your bag of brass with background music of "Shake your bootie"?:rolleyes:.... Aww, comeon, you could win $10k on AFHV....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top