JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's what I use for reloading. I tend to use more than one shot, however. And it gums up your reloading blocks over time so I put my brass in an old shoe-box and spray them.

I'm pretty sure there is no gummy residue left when I use brake cleaner.
Perhaps you referring to "Break-Free"'which is also called CLP?

One shot is a dry lube that leaves a film on anything you use it on, nothing like brakleen which strips off everything. I have not used it for reloading, but have heard many reports of stuck cases in dies when using it. I use it on my links when belting up ammo for my Shrike belted upper.

I'm telling ya,my expert nose says they are CLOSE to the same formula,or almost like I said.
You know,like they add some stuff to it?
Smells the same to me.I would never use brake cleaner on my guns,though.

And Hornady says to clean their entire press off with it as you assemble it.

I think we might be talking about different things here. Hornady makes a One Shot case lube AND a One Shot Gun Cleaner. I just assumed this was about the case lube and that is what I posted about. On a side note, I use brake cleaner all thetimeon guns, just don't get it on plastic or paint. It works great for washing out receivers on AR's just remember it strips off all oil, so you gotta lube after.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top