JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be nice to see the letter before giving them your information!

You enter your info then hit submit and it will take you to a new screen with the letter. From there you can read/edit it or choose not to send it.

FWIW Hornady has had my email for years as I had to send ammo back to them. They do not spam. I get a few emails a year mainly about new product releases and typically before the announcement hits mass media.

You enter your info then hit submit and it will take you to a new screen with the letter. From there you can read/edit it or choose not to send it.

FWIW Hornady has had my email for years as I had to send ammo back to them. They do not spam. I get a few emails a year mainly about new product releases and typically before the announcement hits mass media.

thanks for the info on that

I also still send an e-mail today, but knowing my wife and sons would participate if I was ever off the computer, I send one in their name too. Do the same from the Ruger and NRA site. Don't think, at least, some of these Politicians don't track e-mail. Good or bad, when I finally started calling my two 5th District State Representative's, and one State Senator's office, they recognized my name from the individual e-mail I also send.

rugar has one to(you can read ahead of time) takes two minutes is copied and sent to all reps.Within a week i got replies from all republicans and a hand full of dems.(form letters of course but they still got em)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top