JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Removed for now. Deadline has passed. It may go back up for sale at a later date.

Need to sell in a BIG hurry. I need cash bad! Cash or money order or personal check is good. Discreet paypal is OK but only using the gift option. This has to get done within the next 2 weeks. :cry:

Hornady Lock n Load Progressive. Probably have 5k loaded on this. I paid 379 for this new with out anything. $400 with the shell plates for 45acp, 40s&w, 9mm, and .223 and the 10 or 12 die bushings I have as well as the updated ergo rolling handle from our a fellow member that builds better handles.

100_6362.jpg
100_6363.jpg

Shipping on your dime.

FTF in Oregon

Read at the top bro "Removed for now. Deadline has passed. It may go back up for sale at a later date."

But yes, he should lock the thread.......

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.