JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hornady Lock-N-Load "Ergo" Roller lever.
I do like my Hornady Lock-N-Load set-up, but the factory knob and lever on the Lock & Load is uncomfortable to use. If standing you have to drop your shoulder or lean over to get the full down stroke. Sitting was better, but still awkward. The ball on the factory lever is a little abrasive as well. So, I set out to remedy these minor problems.

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg
Roller bearing handle

IMG_3194.jpg

Better right hand shellplate access.
IMG_3191.jpg
Forward stroke.

IMG_3200.jpg
Full downstroke.

IMG_3099.jpg
Factory "down" stroke measurement. (Measurement off floor)

IMG_3199.jpg
Mucho better modified "down" stroke measurement. (Measurement off floor)

IMG_3275.jpg
IMG_3273.jpg
IMG_5092.jpg

The first bend in the lever orients the shaft so it runs parallel with the rest of the press linkages, the 2nd bend opens up access to the right side of the shellplate at rest position, the 3rd bend creates a downward action for ultra smooth priming operation.
When the lever is in the down position, bends 2 and 3 bring the roller handle up from the factory position so you don't have to lean over or drop your shoulder to get the full "upstroke" of the press.
The levers are lathe cut & threaded, machine formed, acid etched primer is applied, then black enamel coated. The roller bearing handle is very comfortable diameter to grip and a dream to use! If you would like one, purchasing info is below
Paypal is: [email protected]. Or I do accept money orders. (PM or Email me for address)
Please specify which version you would like. Ergo or Standard. They are $55 shipped. I ship same day as payment is received. I really try to keep the cost down as much as possible, but with the current costs of components, shipping, tooling, paint, paypal fee's, etc. It really adds up quick.
I also offer a 100% no BS guarantee. Work it, abuse it, load your socks off with it, and if you happen to decide that you don't like it, I will buy it back. (Minus shipping, to be fair)

Thanks
Dan
Also, you can always PM me or hit me up at 1in9twist2@gmail with any questions.

For the guys that like the factory height lever, I made another version. It is identical in height to the factory Hornady lever, but has one bend to bring the lever parallel with the press linkages, then has the roller bearing handle installed at the top. Works great! If you would like one, they are $55 shipped.
IMG_3260.jpg
IMG_3261.jpg
IMG_3262.jpg

The levers are lathe cut & threaded, machine formed, acid etched primer is applied, then black enamel coated. The roller bearing handle is very comfortable diameter to grip and a dream to use!

If you would like one, purchasing info is below
Paypal is: [email protected]. Or I do accept money orders. (PM or Email me for address)

Please specify which version you would like. Ergo or Standard. They are $55 shipped. They are in stock and I ship same day as payment is received. I really try to keep the cost down as much as possible, but with the current costs of components, shipping, tooling, paint, paypal fee's, etc. It really adds up quick.

I also offer a 100% no BS guarantee. Work it, abuse it, load your socks off with it, and if you happen to decide that you don't like it, I will buy it back. (Minus shipping, to be fair)

Thanks
Dan
Also, you can always PM me or hit me up at 1in9twist2@gmail with any questions.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.