JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The local Bi-Mart carries the Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic and the <broken link removed> . Both are about $300. The Hornady has a rebate for 500 bullets.

Side-by-side, the LNLC (left) and the RCSMK (right) come with:
Lock-N-Load Powder Measure | Uniflow Powder Measure
Electronic Scale | 5-0-5 Mechanical Scale
The 7th Edition Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading | Speer Reloading Manual
Three Lock-N-Load Die Bushings | -
(already have) | Case Lube Pad
One Shot™ Case Lube | Case Lube-2
Primer Catcher | -
Positive Priming System™ | -
Hand-Held Priming Tool | Hand Priming Tool
- | Case Neck Brushes
Universal Reloading Block | Case Loading Block
(funnel pictured) | Powder Funnel
Chamfering and Deburring Tool | Debur tool
(already have) | Hex Wrench Set
Primer Turning Plate | (already have)
500 Bullet Rebate | -

They're pretty close on accessories, so i guess it's a matter of the presses themselves. If you had to tool up from nothing, which would you get? I'll take advice on other models, too, but these are conveniently local.

As much as i like RCBS' products and customer service,i would have to give a nod to the Hornady LnL setup.
I have products from many different companies,from Lyman to Dillon,even obscure manufactures many have never even heard of.
They all get the job done,but dollar for dollar the 2 kits you listed are a good deal for a beginner or seasoned reloader.
The 500 free bullets is a nice bonus,along with Hornady' commitment to handloaders.

Shorely keep it in mind. I have not worn out any equipment, my made changes through the years. Started out with Lyman 310 nutcracker tool and graduated to a Herter's
press. Still own it, with nothing wrong except the company defunct. Bought a Rock-
chucker in the late 70s, and never looked back. Thousands of rounds through it and
ram and moving parts remain tight. I can't think of a reason to replace it, and it looks
as if I'm not going to wear it out in my life time. And yep, still have the 310 set with
several calibers. Boy that was a tough way to do it, but much fun at the time!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top