JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Just like new pulled out of the box but have not used so still in like new condition. I ran into some medical issues so I am getting out of the reloading game so I have this and a lot of other just like new reloading equipment and supplies. This is a good opportunity for someone to get a bunch of reloading equipment at a good price. Buyer to pay shipping if it has to be shipped out of Central Oregon.

Product Overview
The Hornady Lock-N-Load Power Case Prep Center is the ultimate tool for your reloading bench. The Power Case Prep Center is the first tool on the market to combine all the necessary case prep tools and a power trimmer into one convenient unit. This will save you valuable real estate on your reloading bench, as well as precious time during the case prep process. The Lock-N-Load Power Case Prep Center includes a power trimmer with chamfer/deburr tools, large and small primer pocket cleaners, six popular neck brush sizes (22 cal, 25 cal/6mm, 270 cal/6.5mm/7mm, 30 cal, 35 cal and 45 cal) and pilots in same calibers. Also includes shell holders 1, 2, 5, 16 and 35.
Features:
  • Trim cases from 3/4" to 3-1/4" in length
  • Uses Standard Hornady Shell Holders
  • Vertical design of power trimmer and horizontal design of case prep tools keeps case shavings from falling into cases and makes case discharge easy
  • Micro adjustable to 1/1000"
1165.jpg

3CD2132B-F03C-456F-AC6E-A3FF60ECBFDD.jpeg 21FD14F4-B5ED-4946-A36E-3DE18AE5CFE0.jpeg AD67E230-C7A2-43B8-B04F-730FD9D47419.jpeg 22D923E3-886E-4604-8BDA-61960B59A819.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OK you can send $400 ($375 for Prep Center and $25 for shipping) using Apple Pay to my cell number 541-610-2622. If you send today I can send this item out tomorrow. Please let me know the shipping address. Thank You Dale

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top