JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just in case anyone is interested. I found this 12 gauge 00 buckshot load at www.ammunitiontogo.com last week. Haven't seen these around for the last couple of years.Hornady does not list them on their website so they are a discontinued product. I have tested these rounds through my Remington 870 Express HD pump shotgun with 18.5" cylinder bore barrel. These rounds are easy on the shoulder and at 15 yards,grouped 6-8" through my barrel. They carry 8 pellets instead of the normal 9 with a 1100 FPS velocity. Like I said they were easy on recoil almost like light game loads so follow up shots were easy to keep on target. These Hornady shells are in the blue casing. Hornady also made these with higher velocities to reliably cycle in semi-autos. These came in a red casing. Both of these shells are available from Ammunition To Go. This company was a pleasure to deal with when I ordered more of these shells last week. Received an email confirming my order. Received another email telling me when they were going to ship them out. And another email with a UPS tracking number. Received the shells in less than a week. +1 to them. :s0155:

Why not just get a 20 gauge?

There's a case of "real" 00 12 ga for sale in our ammo classifieds. 9 pellets at about 1600 fps in 2 3/4. He wants just $175 for a new case of 250. I already bought one case from him.

Just put on one of the soft recoil butt pads such as a Limbsaver and they are no problem.

1100 fps??

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads