JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
REDUCED PRICE: $600.00 Looking to downsize and consolidate. Up for sale is one Hornady L-N-L progressive press with many extras. The list includes the following:

1. Hornady 3 die set for .41 Magnum
2. Hornady 3 die set for .38/.357
3. Lee 3 die set for .38 super
4. RCBS 3 die set for .380
5. 16 L-N-L die bushings for quick caliber change
6. 4 shell plates: #16,#6,#8,#45 (.380, .38/.357, 9MM, .45 ACP)
The total value new is near $1,000.00 dollars. I would like to sell the package as a whole for $650.00 but will consider selling dies and shell plates separately.

Last Edited:
ok. thanks. mainly was wondering if the press came with the powder measure, primer tubes and stuff like that. or if it only came with just the stuff you mentioned in your original post.

ok. thanks. mainly was wondering if the press came with the powder measure, primer tubes and stuff like that. or if it only came with just the stuff you mentioned in your original post.
Yes, it comes with everything. Turn key and ready to load ammo. I misplaced the large primer feed tube at some point but have "modded" a feed tube and it works just fine. I did NOT alter the press in any way. Everything functions as it should.

Hornady press and accessory photos

IMG_2728 (1).JPG IMG_2732.JPG IMG_2735.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top