Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Hornady Critical Defense .45 Long Colt

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by Kruejl, May 31, 2015.

1. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

i have one box for sale. 20 rounds of 185 grain. This is the best self defense ammo in my opinion.

Paid 26.75 for them. Sell for an even $25.

Convo if interested.

2. shibbershabber

shibbershabber Vancouver Well-Known Member

Too hot for a New Model Vaquero?

I looked on their website & there wasnt info on what kind of pressure these produce.

is there any info on the box?

3. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

920fps at the muzzle. 870 at 50 yards. 826 at 100 yards. I fired some out of a Blackhawk flat top with no issues. I think you'd be good.

4. Kruejl

And quite honestly self defense rounds are loaded a bit lighter for less recoil and faster follow up. You'll be fine. Convo if you want them.

5. Kruejl

Someone just make me an offer. I don't even own a .45LC so these do me no good. Someone must need some.

6. Kruejl

Trade for some .22 magnum or a couple of P-Mags?

7. Kruejl

Tired of looking at this box of ammo. Make me an offer. I'll take a loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.