JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and for those longer than 100m(bluetooth class 1 range) shots you will need to purchase the optional phone launcher so it can keep within recording range

At $99.99 per box of 10, it's not something you'd shoot often, but what an incredible view!

Oh, and if you're looking for where to buy this cool new gadget, look on your calendar and tell me what day it is tomorrow. I'll send you the pre-order link.

What caliber is the question? I shoot scirocco bonded factory loads for my 300 rum at $72 box at 100 box is much change but if your buying 308 at 20
Less than $100 for ten rounds with cameras.

They can do this. And a colonoscopy cost $12,000. :s0153: :D
But they don't have to clean the bullets when they are done recoding.

The comment about a rotating lens correcting for bullet spin is wrong. Its not the lens that would need to spin but the sensor the lens is the same no matter what direction is up its the recording device that would have to move to correct for spin.

But this is all Bull anyway. Not only would the image spin but the flight time and the possible recording rate you would be lucky to get 120 frame a second. Now add in that not only would the bullet need to contain the camera with some way to rotate the sensor but a Blue tooth transmitter and a price point of $10 each NO way.

And yes I know I just explained an April fools joke

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads