JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
At $99.99 per box of 10, it's not something you'd shoot often, but what an incredible view!

Oh, and if you're looking for where to buy this cool new gadget, look on your calendar and tell me what day it is tomorrow. I'll send you the pre-order link.

I look forward to some interesting videos from people who shoot these. Vortex & Hornady could have done a better job of marketing by providing more videos of projectiles in slow motion from the barrel to the target - the video snippets they had of that were way too short.

FYI, for those who are saying the video is fake as the bullet is supposed be spinning as it leaves the bore; it's the Image Stabilizing technology that has a rotating lens installed in the bullet. You just enter your rifle name and load info on your smart phone app and it automatically programs the rotation rate via Bluetooth. As the bullet spins during traveling, the camera inside is rotating the other way at the same rate of the bullet's to compensate the rotation and to achieve non eye seizuring video quality. This technology is a piece of cake for a company like Vortex....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads