JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been reloading using rcbs rock checker for a couple if years now and have dies for four different calibers. I'm just curious how well they will work with with a Hornady locknload progressive press. It seems like all you need are the quick lock bushings and then it's just a minute or so to swap calibers. I'm just curious, what's everybody's experience.

Happy Zwickelnania!

Oh uhmm & Valentines Day

RCBS dies will work fine on the LNL AP. I use RCBS, Redding, Dillon, and Hornady dies on the press and all work reasonably well. I did notice that the RCBS dies tended to be almost out of threads once I got them set correctly.

They will work fine, unless they are carbide dies and three or more decades old, The very first RCBS carbide dies had little if any chamfer and the case mouth could catch really easily (I just used my fingers to ease them in the die).
Any standard dies will work fine, although the Hornady New Dimension dies are my favorite.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top