Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hornady 85 grain .312" tips((Traded)))

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by Ding, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Ding

Ding Lighter Side of Oz Active Member

Prefer to trade for amount equal to for .380 jacketed tips,,(that would be 1:1) and/or the value in 38 special brass,once fired I presume and welcome.I have 185 hornady 85 grain XTP JHP bullet tips.Put a value of 15.00 for the full box of 100 and 12.00 for the 85 round box.If your in or near salem,oregon lemme know and I can meet ya around here,if not I will mail ya the tips priority flat rate and you can mail yours any way ya want. lemme know if you are interested/thanks.

2. rocket_jockey

rocket_jockey Dayton, Oregon Member

I'll take 'em. Im sure I have enough .38 special brass to get the deal done....let me know how much you need. Im just down the road from Salem, we can do a FTF this week.

3. bballer182

bballer182 Molalla Active Member

What's a bullet tip? Is it something special you install to the end of a bullet to make it more aerodynamic and add more killing power???

4. Colt Carbine

Colt Carbine Oregon Gears-N-Guns

If this is still available, I know I have more than enough 38 special brass available for trade. Probably have about +/- 5000 38 special brass to get rid of.

5. Ding

Ding Lighter Side of Oz Active Member

The answer is above your pay grade but in engrish ,yes,the pointy ends that put gaping holes in vital organs ,creates massive tissue damage,bone shattering and flies faster than super dave tipss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.