JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Prefer to trade for amount equal to for .380 jacketed tips,,(that would be 1:1) and/or the value in 38 special brass,once fired I presume and welcome.I have 185 hornady 85 grain XTP JHP bullet tips.Put a value of 15.00 for the full box of 100 and 12.00 for the 85 round box.If your in or near salem,oregon lemme know and I can meet ya around here,if not I will mail ya the tips priority flat rate and you can mail yours any way ya want. lemme know if you are interested/thanks.

Prefer to trade for amount equal to for .380 jacketed tips,,(that would be 1:1) and/or the value in 38 special brass,once fired I presume and welcome.I have 185 hornady 85 grain XTP JHP bullet tips.Put a value of 15.00 for the full box of 100 and 12.00 for the 85 round box.If your in or near salem,oregon lemme know and I can meet ya around here,if not I will mail ya the tips priority flat rate and you can mail yours any way ya want. lemme know if you are interested/thanks.
If this is still available, I know I have more than enough 38 special brass available for trade. Probably have about +/- 5000 38 special brass to get rid of.

What's a bullet tip? Is it something special you install to the end of a bullet to make it more aerodynamic and add more killing power???
The answer is above your pay grade but in engrish ,yes,the pointy ends that put gaping holes in vital organs ,creates massive tissue damage,bone shattering and flies faster than super dave tipss.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews