JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a new, sealed box of Hornady 200gr ELD-X .308 bullets

Looking for a box of 212gr ELDX bullets.

Straight across trade.

If you dont want to trade and want to sell a box Id offer $45 for it.

Located in Vancouver, can meet in Portland (N/NE) on weekends

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah but they arent shipping until late April

Yeah it's a pain right now. I ordered 400 about three weeks ago that were supposedly in stock. A day later I got an email saying they're 4-7 weeks back ordered. In theory they'll show up this month. FWIW it says 1-3 months now, so that's only Feb at the latest if you trust their estimations.

I found some Nosler 210s with a higher BC that I'll try out @ similar price
Really liked the 200 eld-x though & curious about the 212s

I have 2 boxes of the 212ELD-X I'm trying to trade for 208 ELD-M or 215 Berger Hybrid. If you had or could get either of those we could help each other

Doesn't help you much today but you can still back order them at Optics Planet as of this moment.
Optics Planet ain't what it used to be. They're all about pretending stuff is in stock, then come to find out there is a four month wait after you order it. I've given up on them, which is too bad because they used to have their act together.

I have a new, sealed box of Hornady 200gr ELD-X .308 bullets

Looking for a box of 212gr ELDX bullets.

Straight across trade.

If you dont want to trade and want to sell a box Id offer $45 for it.

Located in Vancouver, can meet in Portland (N/NE) on weekends
I'm curious how the 2 compare in a 300wm? I know the 212 has a higher BC but less speed. The 208 amax sort of sits between but the meplat melts.

Also can we get a group buy and order 10k or more for a discount?

Wow. The last time (and I mean that literally, the last time, as in won't happen again) I ordered from Optics Planet was two weeks prior to Christmas. Just received notice: won't receive the order until May. How much you want to bet I'll get another deferral before then? Pretty disgusted right now.

I'm curious how the 2 compare in a 300wm? I know the 212 has a higher BC but less speed. The 208 amax sort of sits between but the meplat melts.

Also can we get a group buy and order 10k or more for a discount?
I haven't used the 212 for hunting but have lots of big game kills with the 208 ELD-M. Very effective

Wow. The last time (and I mean that literally, the last time, as in won't happen again) I ordered from Optics Planet was two weeks prior to Christmas. Just received notice: won't receive the order until May. How much you want to bet I'll get another deferral before then? Pretty disgusted right now.
Don't bother with optic planet. I had bunch projective ordered when they said ship within few day and it turned into year then almost 2 yr. I cancelled them all.

I'm just only going to use them for optics.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top