JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Reno
State
Other
Zip Code
For sale is a total of 2500 Hornady .224 cal 75 gr ELD M bullets. 25 boxes of 100 each. Pictured is 1000 bullets in two packages of 500 that are all the same lot number. $125 per lot of 500, 5 boxes of 100, plus shipping in a medium flat rate priority box for $16.

I live in the Reno Nevada area so they will have to be shipped, unless you are traveling down this way for Hot August Nights this week, or some other event in the near future. Maybe the air races.

If you want more than the 500, I know I can get 2000 in the meduim flat rate box. Not sure if I can get all 2500 in there.

I have been using these in short and mid range 300 and 600 yard matches in F-TR class. We have a lot of wind to contend with in this area and the 75"s don't work as well as I like, so I am moving to the 88 gr ELD M so I have no more need for these.

I have 55 A+ ratings on Gunbroker and 100% favorable ratings on the website Nevada Shooters all under the same username.

IMG-1023.jpg IMG-1024.jpg IMG-1025.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews