JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Several thousand .224 55gr SP bullets with cannelure available for sale. $90 per 1,000 or $500 for a case of 6,000. Willing to ship at your expense. May be willing to trade for the right pistol powder. Please PM for more info.

Chris8554,
I am interested so what payment method works and will you ship in a standard postal prepaid box?

Might as well answer here the other interested members will all want to know also.
You can PM me with your shipping address and phone number.
Thanks Silver Hand

Last Edited:
Sure thing.

Shipping is $6 for up to 2k, and $13 for up to 8k (priority flat rate). Larger purchases would simply be the most cost effective combination of these options.

I can accept cashier's checks or money orders by mail, or PayPal "gift" payments. Can also take credit cards by invoicing your email address, but would ask that you also cover the charge (3.25%).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top