JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a set of Hornady 223 full length die set. I lucked out and found a set on the internet and ordered them. I forgot that I had a back order for a set. Now I have two sets and wish to sell one. These are new in the box and never have been open. You can send in information to Hornady for fee 100 bullets and just pay for shipping of $6.95. I also would be interested in trading for some H335 powder, but would have to be within driving distance because of the cost of shipping. I am selling one set for $70.00.

Before I could post I have to select a prefix. I do not know what any of the mean, so I just picked one.

They cost me more than that. Right now I think that I will stay with the price that I have. On ebay there are some Buy Now for $125.00, not for sure that they will get that much. I may put them on ebay to see what I can get. Thanks for the offer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top