JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Pics, all are New IN Box, except one 100 count box of Sierra's was opened. The rest are factory sealed.

one member compared them to hornady's 7.62 offering, but these are not quite that. (from what i can tell, hornadys 7.62 offering are actually .310 and made for AK/ maybe NATO loads. from what i have researched and what i understand these wouldn't be a direct replacement for hornadys specific 7.62 offering)

i was also told "The quantities of your bullets suggest different lots." like i said 750 are all the same lot number and there are pics to prove that. (the matched lot numbers are the 3 boxes of 250)

168's 2.jpg 168's .jpg lot 3.jpg lot 2.jpg lot 1.jpg lot #.jpg

Last Edited:
this is actually PayPals policy on firearms related sales -

"For example, using PayPal, you can't buy or sell:

• Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they're for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.
  • Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.
  • Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm."
Customer Support <-- link to the pay pal page

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.