JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else watch the trailer for this movie or maybe planning on seeing the movie?

I find post Civil War history to be very interesting and that is what this movie centers around.

Unfortunately I have NEVER really cared for Kevin Costner and always felt ANY movie he was in would have been better with someone else in his part but a pre review was pretty good and well, he is the director so I guess that secures his part in the movie.

I mean really? His dancing around the fire trying to play Indian in 'Dances with wolves' caused me to throw up a little in my throat...and at the time I almost didn't make it past that part.

I can not for the life of me understand how Costner has stayed employed as an actor.

As an actor, he makes a good shoe salesman.

Flattest line delivery ever.

If the shows he's in does well, it's because of the supporting cast.

I am, by definition, a boomer so let's make it an even 4 šŸ˜

What is the 'watch list' ?
Watchlist+White.png

Here you go

I can not for the life of me understand how Costner has stayed employed as an actor.

As an actor, he makes a good shoe salesman.

Flattest line delivery ever.

If the shows he's in does well, it's because of the supporting cast.

I am, by definition, a boomer so let's make it an even 4 šŸ˜
I liked him in Bull Durham...and Tin Cup...and Dances With Wolves...and he was great in Silverado...Open Range was pretty good and I thought he was a decent counter to Robert Duvall. The Untouchables was pretty good. As was Field of Dreams.

I can think of a lot of actors I like a whole lot less.

I am not really a Costner "fan" but there actors I that annoy me MUCH more. Nicholas Cage, Mathew Broderick, Julia Roberts, Diana Muldaur!

I can happily watch a Costner movie but any of those four implies a fifth of burbon during the movie and guaranteed amorous activity afterwards.

Then there are the people I really don't like but are unfortunately really good actors, John Travolta, etc.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

New Classified Ads

Back Top