JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I called at least 10 big online ammo stores, all out, one of them said the expected date for 9mm ammo according to the manufacturer is August! Then I checked a couple of nearby stores that both said they had at least 10 boxes, 30 mins from the time I left work to the time I went to pick them up they were down to 2 boxes, it is _that_ bad and the prices are sky high. The only handgun ammo they had left was a single 40 S&W and a single 45 acp box.

The Bi-Mart off 122nd has a bunch of S&W 40 and that was about it. Bi-mart on Falk Rd in Vancouver had small mag rifle primers... I scored 500 big whoop. They also had 40 S&W.
I heard today Portland is considering no more gun shows at the Expo. The new Portland Commie regime (a.k.a.Charlie I am the goofiest looking inbreeder Hales) has jumped on the ban everything band wagon. I think I would start looking at reloading items. This site had good reloading equipment ( or use to) <broken link removed>
I have a feeling it is not going to be to long before it's going to be cheap at twice the price.

I stocked up on Primers, brass, bullets and powder. Primers from cabelas.com , even back orders from right before cheistmas got here last week (small pistol).

My local bi mart gets small orders every now and then. I stop in every few days just to check and grab a few boxes at a time.

Just gotta keep your eyes open.

I had a difficult time in Reno buying .22LR. Scheel's, Cabela's and Sportsman's Warehouse all out. Sport's Authority had a bunch. I kept thinking "out of .22LR? That's crazy!" The .223, .5.56 and 7.62 I can understand based on the panic, but 22? I was really concerned because I wanted to introduce my 20 year old daughter to shooting and left all my ammo in Kalifornia, figuring I would just pick up more in Reno. I wanted her to start with the .22 and work up in caliber. Thankfully, I was able to find some, but I had to work at it.

My local bi mart gets small orders every now and then. I stop in every few days just to check and grab a few boxes at a time.

Just gotta keep your eyes open.

Our local Bi Mar is out of almost everything. They get shipments 2 times per week, sometimes there is ammo on them, sometimes not. Nothing in the last 2 weeks. I have been there most mornings when they open to try and get something.

They have some .40, and some $ 22 a box 9mm. No .223, no 9mm, no 12 gauge anything, no .22. A few rifle calibers, some .38 and .357. All other local suppliers are also out, anybody that does have is standing on the price real hard.

We will have to curtail most target practice this spring if we cannot find more ammo. We are going to set up to reload, IF we can find the equipment, IF we can pay the price, and IF we can find powder and primers. We should have not been so dependent on purchased ammo all along. Big mistake.

I see this as a very logical first step to SHTF. Other things are likely to follow soon. Our government wants our guns, and to take away as much of our Constitutional rights as they can, and they keep spending our economy into the hole and making paper money worthless.

It is really weird this is all happening at one time. The Gun band hanging over our heads, record guns sales with shelves empting then filling back up for more people to buy. But what good are the guns with no Ammo or prices that not many people can afford. I really think the Ammo thing has somthing to do with our Dirty Goverment.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top