JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

• Just found out they have traditional and this! I've never seen this.

• No. 9 Synthetic Blend Bore Cleaner
Hoppe's No. 9 Synthetic Blend Bore Cleaner is especially designed for the modern firearm and is built on the great tradition started by Frank Hoppe in 1903.
  • Superior removal of carbon, lead, and copper fouling
  • Safe on anodized aluminum, titanium, steel, chrome, nickel, plastic, polycarbonate and rubber
  • Same great traditional Hoppe's 9 smell
  • Biodegradable / Non-flammable

Food grade Lubriplate, a very thin film will lube anything I need. Food grade won't wash off either. It will work on a single shot or full auto BMG 50 Wont wash off at high temp or with detergents. Not for dusty areas like the middle east, but excellent for this region.

<broken link removed>
The original says solvent on the bottle and they seem to have a wide variety that I've never seen.
That's not saying much as I've been known to lube with a small amount of plain old grease on slides and such and have used wd40 to clean and lube in a pinch!:eek:

I am beginning to think the original # 9 may not be good for some plastics though. Otherwise why would they develop the synthetic blend?
My .38 has some copper fouling and I'm gonna get something stronger than Hoppes one day soon. I'll be sure to be careful with that stuff vs plastics though as I'm not familiar with it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top