JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i would wager at least three times that guesstimate. Think how many firearms passed down through the years, all the .22 rifles and pistols purchased before BCG's, How many 80% builds. All the bring backs and surplus sold to any body who wanted one or three!

Good news. By the end of the Obama regime, we are slated to hit 400 million guns in this country:

http://gunwatch.blogspot.com/2015/09/us-will-reach-400-million-private.html

One can't help but appreciate a president like that. It's his highest accomplishment. :)
Ackshully, I believe we've been will above the 400 Mn mark for some time. The numbers usually quoted are the ones "they" know about..... but I'm certain most of us know of quite a few which have been in hand for so long the current methods of tracking and tallying were not even thought of. Old guns originally bought well before NICS and Nonsense have been passed along, or simply held, and are "off the books". The A&D books mandated by BATF today had not yet been dreamt of, nor had NICS. Guns were like bumper jacks, and often available at the same stores that sold the jacks. You decided which "flavour' you wanted, plopped the cash on the counter, the guy clanged the cash register, put your dead presidents in his till and handed you back your change.... never knew your name, unless you'd been around a few times and the usual neighbourly conversations were struck up. Even then, unlikely he knew your Back Name.. only Front Name. And no record of the gun's serial number, certainly nothing on YOU. Your money was all the Background Check anyone cared about. I know of quite a large number of such guns.....

The kinyun has certainly done his work well, but I'm glad he's never going to see his "commission" for all those sales for which he is responsible. He sure got ME going..... and a bunch of my friends. Numbers I've seen show that a certain number were in private hands when he stole the nomination.. that number doubled during his first term, and the then-total has doubled since.... FOUR times are now in private hands, that they know about, than were when he was looming on the dark horizon. And he wanted to DISarm us, didn't he?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top