JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My grand father brought his 1903 home. His son brought back his 1903A3 and a few others.
I was not allowed to bring back anything, and yet there has been no shortage of replacements of all sorts

400,000,000 guns??!! :eek:

2aa.jpg

Hey, even Obama thinks so!!!!!

0af604035b5121092813cda8ad865055.jpg

Why thank you Mr. President, we couldn't have done it without you - your hatred and intolerance for so many people, your never-ending attacks on our rights and freedoms. You have done so much to help arm this country, we can never truly express our gratitude. Well done sir!! :confused:

Those numbers make the concept of confiscation seem a bit impossible regardless of what emanates from Hillary, or Phloyd, or Ginny's we'll worn kokholsterz.

400,000,000 x an average value of say $500.00 (remember there are Winchesters worth over 50K and of course Zimmermans Hi Std. to balance the cheapos) any way that's $200 billion in liquid assets. Yea they can confiscate those out of the economy.

400,000,000 x an average value of say $500.00 (remember there are Winchesters worth over 50K and of course Zimmermans Hi Std. to balance the cheapos) any way that's $200 billion in liquid assets. Yea they can confiscate those out of the economy.

Don't forget to add in all the ammo, the magazines, scopes, lasers and other accessories and you have tons more $$. Then add in all the businesses from manufacturers to distributors to resalers to freight companies (how much does the USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. make each year transporting guns and accessories??) and you're probably talking far more than that. Then account for all the jobs that would be lost.

I don't think the gun industry, and guns in general, will likely ever go away. They will be restricted and taxed heavily, but they will continue. Just like cigarettes - too many people make a living selling tobacco, you can really never kill that industry. And in that case, it provides no positive purpose, but it will go on and on, regardless of all the taxes, etc., because it's worth too much money to too many people. I just don't think you can kill the gun culture because it's too beg a part of the economy now.

One day 20 years from now I'll be reading a story about how Obama was secretly invested in the firearms industry. I won't even be surprised when I read it.

My grand father brought his 1903 home. His son brought back his 1903A3 and a few others.
I was not allowed to bring back anything, and yet there has been no shortage of replacements of all sorts

My best friend has his grandfather's 03 from WWI and a German pickelhaube with a slit chin strap where he cut it off German officer with his bayonet.
I have worked in several museums with nice 03s. I wish I would have bought one a decade or so ago when they were affordable.
Brutus Out

How many home builds are there...
what did you do today to support his legacy? ;)
Home builds? Try to buy parts for a Glock 17 lower right now. Glockmeister will tell you flat out that parts are difficult to source right now because of the release of the Polymer 80. They literally don't know when they will have some of the parts back in stock and they have stopped taking orders on build kits.

I know at least three people who have built multiple ARs from 80% lowers. So yeah, I think you're right.

HA! The last few years have gotten me into so much trouble building from 80% kits! I am currently three away from a "Collection!" It's so much fun building your own, and seeing it run the first time out! I'm doing my best to help Mr Obummer in his cause!:D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top