JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Having to sell some much beloved knives, recently unemployed and want to get into USPSA/IDPA/IPSC but the catch is everything I spend I have to match and bank it.. Wife laws..

I can meet up anywhere around the Portland/Metro area, or I can ship USPS priority for $5 extra. I accept Paypal (+4%) or credit card through Square(+2.8%). I can do check or money order also.

Must be over 18, don't think that will be a problem but have to say it.

Tom Krein G10 TK-8 Defender on eBay

<broken link removed>

This one comes with a brown para-cord under arm concealed rig, I have only seen these with a neck chain. Completely G10 and still has a good edge. Only carried once, then freaked since you can't even buy a permit to carry a blade concealed.. :s0131:

Hoods Woods / Simonich Kanji #19/50 on eBay

info

Ron Hood of Hoods Woods, and Rob Simonich of Simonich Knives have both past on, so the limited run of 50 Talonite Kanjis will never be made again. Talonite is an alloy harder than steel and will not rust, check out some facts here. Don't miss your chance to get this super rare knife. It has been used and carried very little, There is wear from sheathing but can be cleaned up easily. I have seen these go in excess of $800, because it has seen use, I have it listed a lot less.

Here's the usual suspects pic for reference to size

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top