Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Honor Defense Honor Guard 9mm HG9C Barely used

Reactions
Rating
100%
Hello, I am getting rid of my Honor Guard 9mm, HG9SC. It has a 3.2" barrel single stack. It's very ergonomics, fits my medium hand well. It has been my CCW for the past 2 months. I bought the gun ~4 months ago, I shot maybe 60 rounds, and it shoots very flat for such a small gun, not much recoil either (surprisingly). It comes with a flush 7-round magazine and a 8-round extended magazine. It is fully ambidextrous, however, the slide release buttons are very stiff, will probably loosen after breaking it in. The cool thing about this gun is that the frame is interchangeable, so you can get all sort of color frames for cheap. It will also come with a carbon fiber kydex IWB (left handed). Don't really want to sell it, but my wife said I have too many guns. The price is $350, buyer is responsible for all the fees. The condition is like new, you won't be disappointed. Let me know if you have any questions.

FYI, this is the updated model, so they have fixed the drop safe issues they had a few years back.

IMG_20190618_210059.jpg
IMG_20190618_210123.jpg
IMG_20190618_210207.jpg
MVIMG_20190618_210338.jpg
MVIMG_20190618_220410.jpg

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online