JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
State
Oregon
Hello, I am getting rid of my Honor Guard 9mm, HG9SC. It has a 3.2" barrel single stack. It's very ergonomics, fits my medium hand well. It has been my CCW for the past 2 months. I bought the gun ~4 months ago, I shot maybe 60 rounds, and it shoots very flat for such a small gun, not much recoil either (surprisingly). It comes with a flush 7-round magazine and a 8-round extended magazine. It is fully ambidextrous, however, the slide release buttons are very stiff, will probably loosen after breaking it in. The cool thing about this gun is that the frame is interchangeable, so you can get all sort of color frames for cheap. It will also come with a carbon fiber kydex IWB (left handed). Don't really want to sell it, but my wife said I have too many guns. The price is $350, buyer is responsible for all the fees. The condition is like new, you won't be disappointed. Let me know if you have any questions.

FYI, this is the updated model, so they have fixed the drop safe issues they had a few years back.

IMG_20190618_210059.jpg IMG_20190618_210123.jpg IMG_20190618_210207.jpg MVIMG_20190618_210338.jpg MVIMG_20190618_220410.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.