JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If 20 members NWFA Members in Portland (or your town, anywhere USA) painted that on their rear windows today, we can let our "voices" be heard everywhere we drive. (Following our Governors' orders, of course).
July 6th? Stop the nonsense!

Last Edited:
I usually do that to show displeasure. Normally it's the rude prick looking at his phone, sitting there, after the light turns green.

I usually do that to show displeasure. Normally it's the rude prick looking at his phone, sitting there, after the light turns green.
Displeasure is what it's all about. Let's see how many other drivers you pass on 84 and 205 (or pass you) honk in aggreement. You can honk back!

I don't want to be a 'Debbie Downer' but I think driving around honking your brains out
might cause more problems than it's worth. My wife's name is Debbie but she has
been my 'upper' for darn near 50 years now, so.......sorry dear.............
I've seen some real bozo like decisions being made by several governors lately with the
obligatory public outrage that follows after.
If folks are really this upset why have I never heard of any group in any of these
tyrant run states start petitioning for a recall election or start a challenge in court?
We rant online, we grumble with neighbors, we honk our horns but it seems no one
wants to actually try to get rid of the real problem which is booting out a moron in office
or challenge their idiotic dictums they assume they are free to make.
Since no one seems to be working any longer we'd have plenty of folks to get things rolling.
Just my opinion, which is free of course and worth only half of what you paid for it.

I don't want to be a 'Debbie Downer' but I think driving around honking your brains out
might cause more problems than it's worth. My wife's name is Debbie but she has
been my 'upper' for darn near 50 years now, so.......sorry dear.............
I've seen some real bozo like decisions being made by several governors lately with the
obligatory public outrage that follows after.
If folks are really this upset why have I never heard of any group in any of these
tyrant run states start petitioning for a recall election or start a challenge in court?
We rant online, we grumble with neighbors, we honk our horns but it seems no one
wants to actually try to get rid of the real problem which is booting out a moron in office
or challenge their idiotic dictums they assume they are free to make.
Since no one seems to be working any longer we'd have plenty of folks to get things rolling.
Just my opinion, which is free of course and worth only half of what you paid for it.
Just to be clear, I'm not advocating driving around "honking your brains out". I'm trying to spur others into "speaking up" in agreement with the sentiment, if they agree. No different than cars/trucks slow rolling around the Capitol honking their horns. Instead of a "once and done" protest, or holding a sign next to a highway, you can cover a lot more territory. It will garner some attention and maybe let people know they are not alone in their views. If no one honks, well, that says a lot also.

Just received my Mail in Ballot. You are correct, voting these people out is the way to remove these Fascists.

End the Fearmongering, follow the data we have now, open the State!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top