JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Also came across this when I moved.
Can be delivered to Portland OR during the week as I work there.

Honeywell Industrial Automation and Control 1100 Virginia Drive Fort Washington PA 19034 UDC 3000 Versa PRO DC300K-A-1B3-20-0000-0 S/N 9818Y836210000007 90-250 VAC 50/60 HZ 18 VA
It's a Microprocessor-based stand alone controller.
It is ideal for regulating temperature and other process variables in numerous heating and cooling applications, in metal working, food, and pharmaceuticals, and testing and environment work. It has been environmentally hardened so can be mounted anywhere.
Resists all effects from vibration or mechanical shock and can withstand ambient temperature's of 55C. Self diagnostics, fault tolerant design, and keyboard security provide maximum assurance and trouble free operation. Currently selling USED on Ebay for $199.99, NEW $299.99-399.99, I am asking $150.00...

Would trade for Rossi combo rifle, Handi-rifle, 22 rifle or pistol, 12/20/410 single-shot or bolt action.

IMAG0039.jpg
IMAG0034.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top