Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Honeyville's Biggest Sale of the Year September 15 - 20

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by knuckle Head, Sep 15, 2011.

1. knuckle Head

knuckle Head southeast Well-Known Member

Coupon Code: PATRIOT

SUMMARY: OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! SAVE 15% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER* from Thursday 9/15/2011 through Tuesday 9/20/2011. Stock up and save on all of your favorites, and try some of our great new items. Simply enter coupon code PATRIOT during checkout. ORDER NOW! SALE ENDS ON TUESDAY the 20th!

Powdered Dried Whole Eggs - Freeze Dried Fruit - Blanched Almond Flour - Freeze Dried Food

This month, in honor of National Preparedness Month, we're offering our biggest sale of the year. Save 15% on your entire order (excluding shipping). Simply enter the coupon code "PATRIOT" during checkout. We're also featuring our New Emergency Meal Combo Pack, our new Pastas in the #10 cans, and a great clearance buy on all of our Flavored Gelatins in the #10 cans. Stock up and save. Don't forget to enter the "PATRIOT" code during checkout. The coupon code is entered on the 2nd page of checkout in the Coupon Code field. Be sure to click the Apply button to the right of the field to ensure that your discount is properly applied.

New Products from Honeyville Grain

We appreciate your business and strive to offer quality products at affordable prices. Should you have any questions or concerns, or just want to say hello, give us a call, toll-free, at (888) 810-3212 or shoot us an email at webmaster@honeyvillegrain.com.

Regards,

Chris Ondatje

Director of E-Commerce

Honeyville Grain, Inc.

*15% off discount does not apply to our already low flat-rate shipping fee of $4.49. Discount valid for INTERNET ORDERS ONLY placed from Thursday, September 15th, 2011 thru Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 at 6:00PM PST. For assistance call, toll-free, (888) 810-3212.

2. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Never tried Honeyville before - how does it compare to Mountain House?

3. knuckle Head

I have gone off reommendations I have gotten here on other forums, because I had never used either. The only item I have bought extra of and used is the potato flakes, they are good. I have spent over $2k at Honeyville stores, yep mostly on risk, as I said I only tried one item. I bought my item for Emergency Preparedness / Long Term Storage, as the years go by and I start to rotate my stores I will be able to say more.

Once the order I just placed comes in, I will have 33 cases of Honeyville Stores, in my basement.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  4. knuckle Head

I saw it, (if your asking me) I plan to invest and buy this case, I had a little cash sitting aside for some sale like these. I think with Eggs, Milk, Corn Meal and such items from Honeyville along with the freeze dried items on sale now at Costco will be a good combination.

5. EZLivin

EZLivin SW of PDX Well-Known Member

I've used their potato flakes, broccoli, and fettucini alfredo. Will keep ordering the potato flakes and broccoli. The fettucini was way too light on the alfredo (wouldn't order it again).

6. Roxy2711

Roxy2711 Vancouver, WA Member

I've tried some of the Honeyville fruits (strawberries, apples & bananas) and veggies (peas, diced onions & potatoes chunks) and they were fine. I'm not sure about their entrees though, never tried them. They don't have a lot in smaller cans, so I'm a little leary of trying some of their stuff.

7. EZLivin

EZLivin SW of PDX Well-Known Member

One thing to take note of is some of Honeyville's vegetables/fruits are freeze dried, and others are dehydrated. That might make a difference to some. (I don't know if other companies are like that too.) We have found their order processing and shipping to be quick.

8. knuckle Head

Yeah you are probably right, I am more interested in shelf life and getting more stores built up, with quality products for a good price.

I guess one I get things built up as I rotate because of shelf life (if we are not all fending off idiots at the time) I will be more particular.

9. Roxy2711

Roxy2711 Vancouver, WA Member

Yes, I think that if the products do not specifically say freeze-dried then they are dehydrated. I made that mistake with the strawberries, but we ended up using the entire smaller can last winter so no harm done :)