JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If I am carrying concealed on public property (with a valid ccl) and have to take a dump in a privately owned honey bucket,
am I breaking the laws if the owners of the honey bucket have posted (gun free zone) on the exterior of the bucket?

Would I be better off just taking a dump in the bushes on the public property and hoping that the cops don't spot me, or should I go in the Honey bucket and "run the gauntlet."

Your prompt reply is most appreciated, because I've got serious business to attend to and the line at the Honey bucket is too long to mess around in.

To answer the question, no, you're not breaking the law. At least not in Oregon, I guess I don't know where you are. However.... where the hell is there a Honey Bucket that has a no-gunz sign?

Any idiot can stick a sign on a door or window or honey bucket, that doesn't make it a law. But if you are on private property and they see your firearm and ask you to leave and you refuse then you are breaking the law. Concealed means concealed, so do your business and move on.

...then lock the door so no one can come in and see your weapon.
roflmao.gif

If I am carrying concealed on public property (with a valid ccl) and have to take a dump in a privately owned honey bucket,
am I breaking the laws if the owners of the honey bucket have posted (gun free zone) on the exterior of the bucket?

Would I be better off just taking a dump in the bushes on the public property and hoping that the cops don't spot me, or should I go in the Honey bucket and "run the gauntlet."

Your prompt reply is most appreciated, because I've got serious business to attend to and the line at the Honey bucket is too long to mess around in.

Are you $h!tt!ng me??

Lock the door. There's a purse holder on the left side when you walk in. Put your piece in there and you'll never have to worry about dropping anything but the deuce.

The very FIRST night I arrived in AFG I dropped my brand new mini-mag flashlight in the blue water in the bottom of a rather ripe honey bucket. Well, needless to say it was an enlightening experience. I completed my business and went back to my task of trying to get over the jet-lag. On my way back to my tent, I peeked over my shoulder and noticed the honey bucket had a blue glow emanating in the bottom.

Long story short, ignore that stupid sign, do your thing and don't forget the paperwork.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top