JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey Guys,
I have a 2004 Honda XR650L for sale.

The bike is in good shape, but it's used, and has a few scratches and dings here and there. Mechanically, it'll service you well for years. Mileage is just under 8000. Like most of these, it spent 90% of it's life on the hiway. More power than I want to ride with again, but I'm a bit of a wimp.

I went through and did a thorough maintenance regime on the bike last week. Cleaned and re-jetted while doing 'Dave's Carb Mods', set valve lash, and replaced the chain (O-ring) and sprockets (changed to a 14/48 from the stock 15/45, but the original sprockets are included). It also got a new spark plug and chain guides. This bike is really ready to run.

We'd like to sell it or trade it for a good commuter car. I don't much care how old it is, as long as it doesn't have too many miles and it runs well. I'd like to get something that will be fairly trouble free for a few more years. Something that I can put the woman-unit in today and not have to worry about going and picking her up on the side of the road. No V8s, no Ford/Chevy/Dodges that are more than 10 years old, no Saabs, Fiats, Yugos, Geos, nor Renaults. Ideally, you'll have a Honda or Toyota (maybe a BMW or VW). I'll also take your cash.

Asking $4000. A pile of guns would also work for me.
IMG_3519.jpg th_IMG_3520.jpg th_IMG_3522.jpg th_IMG_3523.jpg th_IMG_3525.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top