JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hahaha I was wondering what happend to rest of thread!!

Tires- I'm guessing it's like most things with power. His right foot makes alot of the difference probably!!

I will say though- one thing better than that is beating little ricers in a Honda Odyssey! Those things had some scoot for a van, and civics/tegs were hilarious.

hahaha I was wondering what happend to rest of thread!!

Tires- I'm guessing it's like most things with power. His right foot makes alot of the difference probably!!

I will say though- one thing better than that is beating little ricers in a Honda Odyssey! Those things had some scoot for a van, and civics/tegs were hilarious.

Theyre really soft M&H cheater slicks with a "DOT" stamp on them, but hardly DOT approved im sure... Bias ply as well.... LIke I said the car goes in the looooow 11s at over 132MPH at 26 PSI of boost on the street tires spinning the crap out of them with 11 PSI of air inthem at the track (hnce not the full 29 PSI of boost its tuned for). Thats rtunning 14 PSI in first, 17 in sdecond 21 in third, and 26 in fourth and fifth... On the antilag the car makes 14 PSI sitting at he line (the car goes through the traps in fifth even with the 26" tall tires due to the close ratio low geared cogs in the tranny of choice)

I run 17 PSI on the street and it will spin the top of third on pump (520 WHP).... If I dump the pressure it will hook at the top of second, but i have the boost by gear setup pretty well... If I turn the boost all the way up it will spin 4th and 5th too if i want it too...

But spinnin aint winnin.

In the summer I go through 2 sets (I beat the snot out of the car every chance I get)... The third will usually last through the winter, as I dont drive it when its wet out. It would be a quick way to get hurt.

Theyre really soft M&H cheater slicks with a "DOT" stamp on them, but hardly DOT approved im sure... Bias ply as well.... LIke I said the car goes in the looooow 11s at over 132MPH at 26 PSI of boost on the street tires spinning the crap out of them with 11 PSI of air inthem at the track (hnce not the full 29 PSI of boost its tuned for). Thats rtunning 14 PSI in first, 17 in sdecond 21 in third, and 26 in fourth and fifth... On the antilag the car makes 14 PSI sitting at he line (the car goes through the traps in fifth even with the 26" tall tires due to the close ratio low geared cogs in the tranny of choice)

I run 17 PSI on the street and it will spin the top of third on pump (520 WHP).... If I dump the pressure it will hook at the top of second, but i have the boost by gear setup pretty well... If I turn the boost all the way up it will spin 4th and 5th too if i want it too...

But spinnin aint winnin.

In the summer I go through 2 sets (I beat the snot out of the car every chance I get)... The third will usually last through the winter, as I dont drive it when its wet out. It would be a quick way to get hurt.

Man thats crazy.. I'm running Hoosiers version of your tire and am unsure about even going with 450. lol your nuts.

Nice Honda Supergenius! Last year I had to replace my 2001 Chevy Suburban's cracked head. I upgraded them with a pair of Patriot Performance high performance heads and a high performance cam. After doing so I had to get the Suburbans computer reprogrammed. The two different guys who tried did a horrible job. Do you or anyone here at NWFA know of anyone with the ability to rewrite vehicle computer program and who has attention to detail? I have already spent $750 in trying to find the right person so far with no luck. Thanks, Father of four

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top