JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling this bike for a family member. It's a 2003 Honda Rebel 250 with only
2154 miles on it. This is one great looking bike and it needs a new home.

Forgot to add the price. $2300. I'll show it to anyone who wants to look at it,
but will have to limit test rides to licensed mc riders. with cash. It's not mine so I have to be a little more strict on it.
Thanks for looking

Bike has sold. Thank you for the interest

100_0462.jpg

100_0468.jpg

Last Edited:
that bike sure brings back memories. One of those was the first bike I ever bought brand new. It was great bike. I once drove it all the way from WV to AZ and back. Sadly it disintigrated when I laid it down on I-64 at 60mph one spring afternoon. :(

yeah - the Rebels are awesome. I really enjoyed riding my wife's after I'd been riding my S50 for a while. What a kick in the pants! So maneuverable and fun and like 80 mpg!

yeah - the Rebels are awesome. I really enjoyed riding my wife's after I'd been riding my S50 for a while. What a kick in the pants! So maneuverable and fun and like 80 mpg!

Did you have an asking price?

It is a neat little bike. Looks like you have a couple of nice bikes your self. I almost bought a bandit, but ended up going with the V Strom.

na with the crap gas we get now days its alot closer to 50mpg
but they are a kick in the pants and still fast enough to do something stupid

what was the answer to trades ?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top