JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In fact it's not in the top 15!!

Why would MSN title a story like that when homicide isn't in the top 15 leat alone the top. They make it sound like it used to be #1 and now dropped a place or two.

Story <broken link removed>

Oh wait, it's MSN isn't it!

Medical misadventure has been way worse then homicide ever since doctors started cutting into people.

you need to actually read the story to see why the title is written the way it is

Homicide no longer a top cause of death in U.S.

"For the first time in 45 years, homicide dropped out of the top 15 causes of death in the United States in 2010"

Which means for the LAST 45 YEARS it has been in the TOP 15 CAUSES of death.

Guns are much safer than cars, cigarettes or alcohol. I fail to see why there is such a fixation on firearms when there are only 25,000 fire arms related deaths some of which are in self-defense or to save a life (such as when a police officer kills an armed robber). The smoking companies killed 500,000 of their own satisfied customers every year, and alcohol related fatalities is like 100,000.

I like Bill Deauterive's quote in King of the HIll on guns

Bill: Whats this talk about guns being dangerous, if they were dangerous I THINK SOMEONE would of said something

Dale: Guns don't kill people, the government does!

Dale: Somebody breaks into your house...you don't have a gun...How, are you gonna shoot him?

"Homocide" means, the taking of a human life. Think of vehicular homocide, poisoning, beating, knifing, death by Katanga, etc. Homocide with a firearm is only one, of many possibilities.
Art

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top