JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good to know thx. I'm currently thinking about lightbulbs with sealed end to make nasty stink bombs but I'm open to ideas. If there is even a pretty remote chance of it breaking in the gun it would not be worth it. That smell would be hel* to get out. Those little appliance sized bulbs might be good or larger bulbs for more impact.
Mix your skunk juice with DMSO and you might be a war criminal.

Mix your skunk juice with DMSO and you might be a war criminal.
Don't even check this place out... :rolleyes:

flammable substances...? staggered with incendiary rounds? (kitchen match heads are so passe' these days apparently these are all the rage...)

If it were me…. I'd sneak up there under the cover of the darkness of night, and shove a bunch of bananas in the tailpipes of all his vehicles.
That actual doesn't work. Any fruit or vegetables you put in a tail pipe gets shot out when the car is started, doesn't hurt a thing.

Put oil in the gas tank. The only fix for that is an engine rebuild. 😉

That actual doesn't work. Any fruit or vegetables you put in a tail pipe gets shot out when the car is started, doesn't hurt a thing.

Put oil in the gas tank. The only fix for that is an engine rebuild. 😉
I put oil in the gas tanks of most of my power equipment. All it's going to do, depending on what the ratio is, is smoke a lot. Probably goob up your sensors in the exhaust system and possibly ruin your cats. not sure about injector nozzle(s).

I put oil in the gas tanks of most of my power equipment. All it's going to do, depending on what the ratio is, is smoke a lot. Probably goob up your sensors in the exhaust system and possibly ruin your cats. not sure about injector nozzle(s).
A lot of power equipment is supposed to have a gas/oil mix. (Like my dad's old lawn mower). Gasoline cars are not. A neighbor of my parents, years back, borrowed my dad's gas can that was for his mower. His car was out of gas and the can had a 50/50 oil/gas mixture. I told him not to do it but he used it anyway. Like you said, it smoked a lot, but it also ran like crap for a bit then died and wouldn't restart. He told me a few weeks later he had to replace most of the gas system and rebuild part of the motor. Or at least if he wanted to get the car running that's what the mechanic said, he ended up scrapping the car because it wasn't worth the investment.

So It can and will do damage. But you would have to add a few gallons. There is probably other stuff you could add that might be worse though. Acid? 😂

Many years ago, my wife's car ran out of gas, so I grabbed the gallon can of chainsaw gas mix from the garden shed. It smoked but ran fine to the nearest gas station, where the gas/oil mix got diluted with a full tank. That was probably 150,000 miles ago on that old '99 Saturn. Maybe newer cars with newer electronics would choke, don't know.

Many years ago, my wife's car ran out of gas, so I grabbed the gallon can of chainsaw gas mix from the garden shed. It smoked but ran fine to the nearest gas station, where the gas/oil mix got diluted with a full tank. That was probably 150,000 miles ago on that old '99 Saturn. Maybe newer cars with newer electronics would choke, don't know.
It has to be considered that the 4-stroke motor is much more efficient burn of the fuel than the two stroke motor. There's a lot of unburnt fuel in a 2-stroke due to the design of the intake and exhaust. Standard ratio these days is a 50:1 oil/gas mix. If you went back to the '60s, 2-stroke motors were running a 20:1 mix. And some a 16:1 mix. You wouldn't notice smoke in the exhaust of a car engine running with a 50:1 mix.

Newer cars? Not sure with all the sensors of the intake and exhaust just what they'd tell the computers to do about the extra contaminants in the exhaust gasses? I have an old truck, 1969 Chevy, when I get old or bad gas I put it in it's tank. Never had it complain!

I would think the sensors would be alerting - Just by accidentally putting E85 gasoline while I was in Reno with my 2013 Taurus my engine light came on, I have to beleive that putting oil in your gas would cause the sensors to go nuts..

Used to have a Saab with 2 stroke engine and freewheeling (no engine drag at all when u let off the gas). That thing was great. Later on they moved to a Ford v-4 4 stroke engine which wasn't that bad for the time. Had that v-4 engine in 2 sonnets I had. Pic from internet not my old car.
0552406C-429F-4FD5-97A8-2B171EB7C47F.jpeg

Last Edited:
Used to have a Saab with 2 stroke engine and freewheeling (no engine drag at all when u let off the gas). That thing was great. Later on they moved to a Ford v-4 4 stroke engine which wasn't that bad for the time. Had that v-4 engine in 2 sonnets I had. Pic from internet not my old car.
View attachment 1076382
I remember those old Saab 2-strokes! Being followed by a trail of blue smoke! They didn't look like the one above though. The ones I remember were the ugliest of the ugly. I seem to remember them always being a faded blue/gray. :D

I know a guy who cornered the market with these cars. He must have a dozen in and around his house up in the SW Portland West Slope hills.
The neighbors hated him when he would fire them up and wind up to 7000 rpm while futzing with the carbs.

Last Edited:
I know a guy who cornered the market with these cars. He must have a dozen in and around his house up in the SW Portland West Slope hills.
The neighbors hated him when he would fire them up and wind up to 7000 rpm while futzing with the carbs.
There was a guy in Leavenworth WA that always had about 10-15 Saab's, including 1 or 2 really old ones with suicide doors. Wonder if that guy is still around. I always liked the 80's turbo cars cuz with just one wire u could force it into max turbo boost all the time and those things would fly. The acceleration was really nuts for those not used to it. But intercoolers would heat up fast which limited power. We used to put water misters to spray on outside of intercooler to keep them cold. Subaru did same thing from the factory in later years with their early wrx hot version. Then they switched to water injection into the intake as I recall.
D76C511F-B966-4C24-9504-3FD0788E0A80.jpeg
I had a 78' turbo which was supposedly the first mass produced turbo car. Looked cool but it was fussy being the first one out. Looked identical to this one:
B3736E8D-4B6D-4CB6-8A98-F17E39825154.jpeg
But 80's they really perfected the 4 cylinder with turbo and those things lasted a long time if u used good oil. Saw many 900 turbos with 300k+ miles on them.
B53BF3DF-FF2F-4735-A2F8-EB8C770A50DC.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews