JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:D

Sometimes you just got to show the bastards your as azz.
Like this:

327671.png

UR a lousy speeler!

It's understandable why the OP bailed on this thread I think. But there is really a lot of good info in it imo including many possible courses of action.

My thinking is that it is helpful to get as much info as u can (and opinions) and then use a heavy filter as to what u actually use. My 2 cents anyway.

We could have been more sympathetic to his situation for sure, but when u ask for opinions that's the risk u take, u may get some criticism which can be hard to swallow. So for me I think the opinions in this thread are all valid! We could change our tone maybe to be more understanding but sometimes that's hard to do when u are a not politically correct barbarian like myself. :p

We could have been more sympathetic to his situation for sure, but when u ask for opinions that's the risk u take, u may get some criticism which can be hard to swallow. So for me I think the opinions in this thread are all valid! We could change our tone maybe to be more understanding but sometimes that's hard to do when u are a not politically correct barbarian like myself.
Sorry Brother, but I'm not seeing it.... IMO members were pretty reserved and only making cautionary statements. IIRC nobody accused him of being stupid, a fool, a jackazz, a hardass, a blowhard, overly prideful, etc; unlike OP's use of "armchair quarterback weaklings" (paraphrasing). But when the whining starts in response to hearing things one doesn't want to hear, that will always ratchet up real criticism.

Sorry Brother, but I'm not seeing it.... IMO members were pretty reserved and only making cautionary statements. IIRC nobody accused him of being stupid, a fool, a jackazz, a hardass, a blowhard, overly prideful, etc; unlike OP's use of "armchair quarterback weaklings" (paraphrasing). But when the whining starts in response to hearing things one doesn't want to hear, that will always ratchet up real criticism.
I hear you. But remember when anyone else criticizes your wife, or your wife's actions, even mildly and with the best intentions, it will probably not register anything close to what was intended. Just human nature I think. It seems to me like that anyway.

It's understandable why the OP bailed on this thread I think. But there is really a lot of good info in it imo including many possible courses of action.

My thinking is that it is helpful to get as much info as u can (and opinions) and then use a heavy filter as to what u actually use. My 2 cents anyway.

We could have been more sympathetic to his situation for sure, but when u ask for opinions that's the risk u take, u may get some criticism which can be hard to swallow. So for me I think the opinions in this thread are all valid! We could change our tone maybe to be more understanding but sometimes that's hard to do when u are a not politically correct barbarian like myself. :p
Well, I'll say this for him, he knows how to spell "you". :D :s0087:

I hear you. But remember when anyone else criticizes your wife, or your wife's actions, even mildly and with the best intentions, it will probably not register anything close to what was intended. Just human nature I think. It seems to me like that anyway.
That part is true. Bummer. But his ire was directed at those saying for him not to go over there, not those criticizing the wifey.

I had a Hispanic buddy in E L.A. back in the early 70s, I learned very quickly not to say anything, anything at all, about his wife, or his Camaro (ETA: and esp not his El Camino)

Last Edited:
That part is true. Bummer. But his ire was directed at those saying for him not to go over there, not those criticizing the wifey.

I had a Hispanic buddy in E L.A. back in the early 70s, I learned very quickly not to say anything, anything at all, about his wife, or his Camaro.
To be fair, he did say that he was not going there, but rather would speak with the Sherriff.

To be fair, he did say that he was not going there, but rather would speak with the Sherriff.
That was later.

But unfortunately one of the things that happens in forums is that people often read the OP and then comment (w/o reading the rest of the thread)... so the chit just keeps on coming, even after the OP has gone in a diff direction. Nevertheless, he got angry about those armchair quarterback pantyhose wearing puthies after he already said he wasn't going over there... did that make it believable or was there lingering concern that he might?

Anyway, I've given the guy enough grief. I'm out.

Last Edited:
That was later.

But unfortunately one of the things that happens in forums is that people often read the OP and then comment... so the chit just keeps on coming, even after the OP has gone in a diff direction. Nevertheless, he got angry about those armchair quarterback pantyhose wearing puthies after he already said he wasn't going over there... did that make it believable or was there lingering concern that he might?

Anyway, I've given the guy enough grief. I'm out.
Very good point, thanks.

Let me tell you a little story about an unmarked Amazon driver that refused to leave my property. No I won't. It wasn't pretty. I got banned from Amazon for doing nothing but telling her to move on. I has been resolved now, but seriously people - if you think you can roll up to a country house at dark like you are in downtown Seattle and check your maps or make a call expect the "Neighborhood Watch" to inquire.

Let me tell you a little story about an unmarked Amazon driver that refused to leave my property. No I won't. It wasn't pretty. I got banned from Amazon...
Well, now ya got us all curiouser and stuff... o_O

Let me tell you a little story about an unmarked Amazon driver that refused to leave my property. No I won't. It wasn't pretty. I got banned from Amazon for doing nothing but telling her to move on. I has been resolved now, but seriously people - if you think you can roll up to a country house at dark like you are in downtown Seattle and check your maps or make a call expect the "Neighborhood Watch" to inquire.
I had one of those too. He got lit up with the surefire (handheld, not weapon mounted) and I think I scared him straight.

Don't pull into and sit in rural driveways to figure out where you're supposed to be.

..I agree with the OP though. You laser someone and that is no good. But on the other hand why the @#$! is she parked right in front of his house? Wardriving is a thing. Google if you don't know the term.

..I agree with the OP though. You laser someone and that is no good. But on the other hand why the @#$! is she parked right in front of his house? Wardriving is a thing. Google if you don't know the term.
I had one of those too. He got lit up with the surefire (handheld, not weapon mounted) and I think I scared him straight.

Don't pull into and sit in rural driveways to figure out where you're supposed to be.
There is no excuse for this behavior. Once the owner spoke with her he should have realized she was not a threat or thief.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top