JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exactly right! That Rheinhole prick who murdered a trump supporter in cold blood and cannot own firearms legally was arrested twice with a gun and no charges by Portland DA. A third time he tried to steal a gun from a legal carrier and ended up getting shot in the arm. Again no charges. The fourth time he murdered someone at the protest and us Marshalls finally hunted him down and killed him.
Catch and release my friend, our prosecutors are instructed to use barbless hooks and make sure to not take the fish out of the water for too long for photos. And when ready, to gently place the fish in the current and allow their gills to start working on their own.

Oh man, I suddenly have the urge to go fishing. What were we talking about again?

Last Edited:
My bad, I thought Sequim had one way back in the day.
Very possibly could have, but the most entertaining one was most recently from Enumclaw. Think it was in 2005 or thereabouts, IIRC...

Now THAT'S funny... I had a yuge crush on a Czech elementary school girl that was purdy, blonde, and rich. She lived in a big house on the hill above Ganesha Park. Visited that house only one time and found out it had an elevator... in a house in suburban E L.A. County!!!
Ganesha Hills is the high rent district around there. I grew up not far from there and until my brother passed last year, he lived at the base of the hills by the park. NOT the high rent district, lol. Was just by there last month.

Back to our regularly scheduled thread...

Ganesha Hills is the high rent district around there. I grew up not far from there and until my brother passed last year, he lived at the base of the hills by the park. NOT the high rent district, lol. Was just by there last month.

Back to our regularly scheduled thread...
Continuing down this set of previously derailed tracks:

Oh, I'm sorry for you... I wouldn't go anywhere near it. But I still have a few schoolmates that are there or in the general area of the E counties.

When I was small, a trip to Ganesha Park was a special treat. We usually went to closer parks to the westside of town (near the egg ranch), but Ganesha seemed huge and had lots of facilities. IIRC I took all my swim classes, including Lifesaving, at the pool there and was on their swim team since the schools stupidly did not have one.

The property is gated and 100 ft from the road, Resident is armed and cantankerous, you'll be trespassing.
Don't go over there and confront, even from the the road. One way or another your life will not be the same after taking such action.

Well the OP was last seen on Wednesday...
I'm thinking he just didn't like some of the answers given and split from his thread.

Edit to add :
For those in the OP , I hope all goes well for all involved in the future .
Andy

Last Edited:
Well, since most of us lack the ability to call in air support, we are stuck with do something or don't. Discretion is the better part of valor according to my informal tallying of the responses.

:s0104:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top