JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is too bad that he had to go on TV wearing his gun. Notice how they kept focusing on the holstered weapon? He was right about protecting his life and property. Maybe this will send a message, probably not. The sight of a firearm just sends the wacko's in Olympia more fuel to take our guns. Then barney LEO saying call the police we will handle it. Yeah right, as stated that all happened in the time frame of one minute. Call 911 now, and be put on hold due to shortage of operators per Inslees mandates on the shot.

It is too bad that he had to go on TV wearing his gun. Notice how they kept focusing on the holstered weapon? He was right about protecting his life and property. Maybe this will send a message, probably not. The sight of a firearm just sends the wacko's in Olympia more fuel to take our guns. Then barney LEO saying call the police we will handle it. Yeah right, as stated that all happened in the time frame of one minute. Call 911 now, and be put on hold due to shortage of operators per Inslees mandates on the shot.
I've always been in charge of my security. The only thing I've ever needed the police for is to write up an after-action report.

1) Talking to the news weasel was a serious mistake. Anything you say can and will be filtered through the prism of ignorance and malice to further the Progressive Agenda.

2) Police response time for Seattle is ~7 minutes - mileage may vary in Spanaway.
Response time for a 9X19mm is ~1100-1400 fps no matter where you are.
1100fps < 7 min. when the chips are down and your life is on the line.
Call the police to report the crime, but don't bet you life and those of your loved ones on them getting there in time to save you.

3) "I wonder if the dead dirt-bag's buddy will change careers now? Where ever he is."
I wonder of Dead Dirt Bag's accomplice will be identified and charged with felony murder.
Probably not...

Unfortunately for this guy he opened his mouth and spilled out a good part of his defense to the media of which every involved prosecutor will be reviewing as they prepare a case against him. One should never tip his hand or voluntarily give information to anyone til he has consulted an attorney.. Maybe just one simple statement to the reporter could have been, "I was afraid for my and my family's lives" end of quote. It'll be a miracle if he gets through this unscathed.

NEVER talk to the press! Let your attorney wrangle them for you, they're as much your enemy if not more so than crooked Nifong/Fatlock & Finger prosecutors.

I say this AS a former journalist...

As others have said, no need, and not advisable, to be talking with the press. He mentioned about protecting his property along with family. Really bad idea to put defending property in the mix. They also kept showing his house on the news. This is also not good. Attorney video made good points as well.

Sounds like the body was found outside (he easily could have run out after being shot in the house) but what if one or more of the shots was behind lateral midline on the body (i.e "in the back")? He has now given five interviews apparently in a less than pro 2A state. Sigh.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top