JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Washington homeowner was awakened to what is described as an attempted burglary. The homeowner shot a 20 year old suspect who forced his way into the home. LE stated the homeowner had even let the idiot know he was there. The homeowner successfully defended his/herself and a toddler also in the home.

<broken link removed>

No one wants anything like that to happen. Thankfully, when the situation was brought to him, he prevailed and protected his life and the toddler's life.

Sorry he was put in that position. Thankful he prevailed. God bless him and his family as he now has to deal with the outcome.

This exactly. A few of the small handful of people who know I CC seem to think I'm a gun toting weirdo that wants to shoot someone any chance I get....That's the last thing on the planet I wanna do and they don't seem to understand that. Having a BFF that's shot someone, I know what it can do to you mentally. Then the legal issues......it sucks.

I'm also glad it turned out the way it did. And your right, now the poor guy has to deal with the outcome.

This exactly. A few of the small handful of people who know I CC seem to think I'm a gun toting weirdo that wants to shoot someone any chance I get....That's the last thing on the planet I wanna do and they don't seem to understand that. Having a BFF that's shot someone, I know what it can do to you mentally. Then the legal issues......it sucks.

I'm also glad it turned out the way it did. And your right, now the poor guy has to deal with the outcome.

did you read that thread about the guy that had to do that and what he had to deal with?

This is a great read for anyone that carries. Deploying the sidearm should be the very last thing one does, because the sh!t storm that ensues could destroy your life...

Always best to not put yourself in a situation, if unavoidable, use only as much force and deterrent as necessary...

Deploying a sidearm should be a matter where one is certain that their or their loved ones physical harm is eminent...

Cause we all know, the good guys get zero protection from the law or courts nowadays...

Never any mention of the ills of breaking into people's home's. Always what type of gun or too much (usually) info on the victim. I was home sleep in my bed last night not breaking into someone'shome. Magically I got up and went to work.

By the way if a woman is victimized and a "news" outlet attacked her like they do gun owners defending their families they'd be drummed out of town. These people need to recognize the victim is the innocent party. Not people who break into homes.

Good.

Blast this all over the news and make criminals aware that they are putting their lives at risk....and no and will will shed a tear for their demise.

Well, maybe their mom.

I am glad the family is OK and hope they make it through all the legal stuff.

This is another reason I want security cameras on my property. If something were to happen you would hopefully catch the perps on camera which could help you in court. The last thing any of us want to do is wake up to this and have to do the unthinkable.

But your family and loved ones come first.

If I said how many times I started to respond to posts on this forum, my post count would surpass many.
Therefore, no comment. Too bad for the sorry a$$ fawk. One less secretion on the toilet seat of society.

My bad

From the size of that hole in the car across the street, the guy might want to rethink his home defense weapon:eek:
car%20door_zpsngei8soi.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads