JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am glad the family is OK and hope they make it through all the legal stuff.

This is another reason I want security cameras on my property. If something were to happen you would hopefully catch the perps on camera which could help you in court.

I just have some pre-registration guns and crack rocks I keep on hand, in case the crime scene doesn't abundantly show evidence in my favor.

Wut?

The do bad is the only one who knows if, & when they will do bad.

Not so much concerned about home invasion for home invasion sake, more about the break in risk while we're home (...out back relaxing, chores, napping, listening to music, any number of distractions...).

If they're in the safe, they're no good.

Just a very easy risk to mitigate for us, granted no little people (yet).

Wut?

Not so much concerned about home invasion for home invasion sake, more about the break in risk while we're home (...out back relaxing, chores, napping, listening to music, any number of distractions...).

i was :eek:-ing at the bullet hole in the car from a previous post. believe me my EDC is on me at home at all times!

Wut?

No little ones at home for us either, infact they are all out of the house. So there is always one with in hands reach and ready to go. My wife got a little concerned the other night when I answered the door with my carry piece in my hand. (I had it behind my back) When I closed the door she asked why!

My response was did you know who was there? She smiled and said OH OK! :)

No little ones at home for us either, infact they are all out of the house. So there is always one with in hands reach and ready to go. My wife got a little concerned the other night when I answered the door with my carry piece in my hand. (I had it behind my back) When I closed the door she asked why!

My response was did you know who was there? She smiled and said OH OK! :)
Similar here... IF I open the door to an unknown, which has become less and less likely, it's in my hand just behind the door. The first couple of times I got a similar questions from the wife...

Now, if I can't identify the person at the door, I'll just observe through the peep hole until they move on...

The wife initially couldn't reconcile my carrying at home, I treated her to a bunch of home invasion news articles, she quickly understood...

I am looking into one of those door bells that has a video feed to your smart phone. There is one that you can actually talk to the person on the other side even if your not at home.

I really like the idea of seeing who is at my door especially if I am not home and the wife is alone. She won't open the door even if she knows the person but still like the idea. In today's world you just never know. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top