JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The news story says that is 8 guns / soldier in their army.

That is 32 Thousand (rounded)

I think there are more cops in NYC than that.

Good thing the Aussies have those Jelly fish, snakes, spiders, croks, devils and such to defend their continent.

The news story says that is 8 guns / soldier in their army.

That is 32 Thousand (rounded)

I think there are more cops in NYC than that.

Good thing the Aussies have those Jelly fish, snakes, spiders, croks, devils and such to defend their continent.

And that's why they'll never be invaded. Who in their right minds would want to live there, or fight there? Vast expanses of desert. A whole host of animals who want nothing more than to kill you, just because they can. Inhabitants with funny accents.

Of course - if someone DID want to invade Australia, it'd be damn easy with an unarmed population. Just get the criminals on your side.

The Aussies are the off spring of a penal colony, what do they expect? Crime and going against authority is in their blood.

Wonder if the barrels are rifled. They look pretty cheap to make but, expensive to test.:)

With that rate of fire and lack of any kind of sights, a rifled barrel won't make a difference, they just want to throw as much lead in a general direction as possible, they aren't doing 3-gun competitions with those things, lol!

Who in their right minds would want to live there, or fight there? Vast expanses of desert. A whole host of animals who want nothing more than to kill you, just because they can. Inhabitants with funny accents.
Personally I would would still prefer it to say, Chicago, DC or LA

Who in their right minds would want to live there, or fight there? Vast expanses of desert. A whole host of animals who want nothing more than to kill you, just because they can. Inhabitants with funny accents.
Personally I would would still prefer it to say, Chicago, DC or LA

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads